hello

Sakura POV

As I grabbed my cold toast that my parents had prepared for me, I unlocked my house doors. Then, I left for school. It was my first day in shiratorizawa. Even though it was a very important day, my parents did not mind. Sighing I jogged to that school. After a series of turns, I found myself in an unknown street. Confused, I looked around to ask help from someone.

A big muscular figure was jogging to school with the shiratorizawa uniform. A wide smile spread in my face. I ran to catch up with that person but he was so fast. Damn!

"Um... Hello sir, I am from the same school as you, but I got lost. Can I tag along with you? "I asked him my most polite voice.

He stared intensely at me, and then a wide smile spread across his face. "Sakura? You remember me. "He asked me hopefully.

I stared back at him. Then I exclaimed," UshiUshi!"

He nodded then continued, "Back from America huh? I never knew. "

I could not stop beaming. After so many year, I saw my childhood friend. Overwhelmed by happiness, I hugged him. Caught by surprise, he hugged me back.

Only did I realize that he had become so tall, hot and handsome. He had a well-built body too. I blushed at my action. I realized that we were not children anymore. I backed away abruptly and looked at UshiUshi with lightly tainted pink cheeks. 

Ushijima POV

Sakura was my best friend ever since I was five. We studied together until 5th grade. Then, she moved away due to her parents' work transfer. I still hoped she would one day return to japan, see me and stay with me.

And today my wish came through. I was happy. Just then, she hugged me. My heart pounded loudly and I felt my face heat up. It really took me aback. However, I was not ready to let her go. I hugged her back. It felt so nice....

But she suddenly stepped back. With a crimson face she looked at me with an expression that said, let us go now! I turned around and walked to my school. Sakura was hoping behind me humming a song's tune.

"I am going to become shiratorizawa boys' volleyball club manager. How about that UshiUshi?" she suddenly asked unexpectedly.

My eyes widened. She still wanted to support volleyball. I thought she had forgotten about it but she still remembered. "of course u can. But I do not know about how the coach will allow you to join the team. He may put some tests. But I know you will ace it,'' I explained matter-of-factly.

She nodded and we silently continued our journey.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First chapter done! i dont think its great but lmao, i tried mi best. Enjoy it guys.