I Dunno WHO You Are, But I Can. And WILL Break Your Knees

Fade, me freaking out while writing this: FUCKIN STICKYWANKER FILLED BITC- IS THE TITLE TOO LONG

Fade, now: eye- ✨ I'm fine✨

Fade: sorry sorry I needed to write something so I could see a preview. Now, I Kno it's probably not best for me to have like...

6 OTHER fics in the makes but those are from the same fandom, and this one isn't. I NEED a break from humanoid cephalopods and Mayo being better then ketchup and everyone who disagrees is bad at turf wars.

Plus I kinda be missing this fandom, I also wanna brush up on my Japanese since I can't take those classes yet :/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Your Pov.

'i don't mind attention but... LEAVE ME ALONE.'

The moment the last 3 periods ended and we were given a 15 minute break, my classmates were silent for a good half minute. Enough time to get my hopes up that they wouldn't talk to me, but of course. The boy next to me turned in his seat and introduced himself, I, not wanting to be rude, did the same and that was that. I pulled on my headphones and turned to look out the window, was it a bit mean? Probably, did it send the message that I did not want to be disturbed? Yes. Did it work? Surprisingly, no.

A poke to my shoulder was the first strike of the match, I turned, pouring the gasoline on the pile of disaster.

Then the match was thrown.

Question upon question about where I was from, how life was for me as an exchange student, why did I decided to study abroad, did I like anime?? Before I can answer one question, another was shoved down my ear to where a stabbing full pain shot up in my head. I didn't like it, it was uncomfortable, it was a weird crawling feeling that danced along underneath my uniform. It was like that for 5 minutes and they all looked so interested and curious like a group of children in an aquarium, I stood up and smiled nervously at my peers "I... Uh. Need to go, I'll be back." The girl behind my desk gave me a curious look, she hasn't said much except introduced herself. "Dayama-san, do you know where the nearest restroom is?" I whispered, she winced at the question.

"Ugh... Well all the restrooms on the 1st and 2nd floor are closed today. The only one open is the 3rd floor ones..." Her light blue eyes an almost pale grey slowly glanced to the other girls who had come to pester me, they nodded almost as if they were in a telepathic conversation. "Yeah, you're gonna want to hold it in cutie." One of the girls finally said, I sighed.

"Why's that Akahana-san?" The girl played with dark brown hair in one hand and the other setting her phone down, her blood red coloured eyes staring into my E/c ones. "Nobody goes to the restrooms on the 3rd floor, it's haunted." She answered a bit bluntly, I raised my brow at that and continued to move out of my desk "Nobody goes in because there's spirits? That's ridiculous, there could be a spirit right next to you, laughing at the idea. I'm going." I walked away thankful for the little freedom I had, we have 8 minutes left of class. There was no way I was making it to the bathroom, but maybe I will go some time today.

Haunted? By what? By the gullibility of this school?

Before I walked out my eyes meet the girl from earlier, she didn't notice the direction of my sight was on her. She stared at me with a thoughtful expression, maybe about the haunted restroom conversation? She was definitely close enough to hear, plus it's not like the girls were whispering either. But she looked away back at her cute notebook before I could think any more on the irrelevant situation.

+++++++++++++++

Her pov.

"Who is she? I heard from big mouth, bigger tits that she was dragged by Nemisis into school." A girl asked as she leaned against the wall, a grey phone to her ear as she sent a smile to a pair of teachers who waved. "Her name's Y/n L/n, her reputation is rather high for this being her first day. I believe after being first to speak with the most antisocial, and rather attractive, girl at school has it's perks." The girl hummed, some annoying tune she heard a group of 'hip' first years play in the morning.