We enter in and the court was already being set up up Minho and Chan.

"Hey guys! Go change and start warming up." Chan instructs. We nod and Jisung leads me to the clubs room and after we changed we head back to the gym start to do our stretches.

The others arrive to the gym and join us in warming up after changing.

"I think it's great we got two liberos!" Jeongin says as he stretches an arm back.

"It would be nice to have someone else do the work." Seungmin says and smirks my way.

"I will say good luck. The schools we play are crazy." He adds. I nod, feeling anxious if we play a powerhouse school.

We hear a loud clap and look over. Chan was smiling at us. He had already changed into gym shorts and a black shirt.

"Today we work on receiving! Cause all of you are shit at it. Especially you Jisung!" Chan exclaims as he points at the boy.

"I-! You got me there!" Jisung says and looks down.

"Chan likes to push us to our limit. It's hard training when you're slowly dying." Hyunjin whispers to me.

I giggle a bit.

"Line up. You each get 5 balls to receive. We'll start with Jisung." Chan instruct us. We nod and watch the boy get into position.

Both Chan and Minho were on the other side of the net. Chan was on a chair and Minho beside him with a cart of balls. He hands one to Chan and the other spikes it.

Jisung rushes to retrieve it. His body sliding on the court. He was lucky enough to receive it.

Chan didn't waste time and spiked another one. And it went like that for the next 2 players.

I was next and positioned myself. Chan gives me a look and I nod.

He spikes the ball and I was fast to get it and stand up again.

"Ahh he's fast to regain posture." I hear Felix say.

Chan does a faint spike. I run and slide down to reach it, barely missing it.

He spikes the other three and nods.

I sigh and walk back to the line. Seungmin hands me a bottled water.

"Thanks." I say.

"You're really good hyung." He says.

I look at him.

"I saw how Chan watched you. He'll most likely put you as our official libero."

I felt guilty for taking that away from Seungmin. He must've noticed.

"It's okay! I'll be fine. Besides I'm good at spiking as well. And since it's only us 8, Chan will probably put me in as wing spiker."

I nod. I now understand why there wasn't anyone else coming in.

"Sorry, I'm late." We hear a voice coming from the gyms entrance.

"Hello Coach Jake!" Everyone greets.

The male was in his mid 20s, tall and slightly built. His hair was a dirty blonde, medium length, an undercut showing slightly.

"Oh you guys are practicing already. I had nothing to worry about then." He says.

We all walk up to him. Chan then grabs my wrist and pulls me up front with him.

"Coach this is Changbin. He's new here and plays Libero." Chan says.