Janis burst out in laughter once again. This time Cady started laughing too. "okay that one was actually pretty good"

You could practically feel that it was already getting late and these two were becoming delusional. Janis felt it as well, and she also knew that Cady would get a massive headache tomorrow.

"I think it's time to go to bed KitKat. It's getting really late and your headache might get worse if you don't go to sleep any time soon. The plastics really made you drink a shit ton tonight"

Cady whined as she held onto Janis a little tighter, not wanting to get up.
"but I'm comfy hereeeee. I don't wanna leaveeee" Janis chuckled.

"but a bed is also really comfortable Cads, maybe even more. I have soft blankets?"

That was enough to make Cady leave the couch. A wide smile spread across her face as she was simply bouncing off the walls.

"BLANKIES!!!"

Soon enough the two were ready to get into bed. But there was one thing that was holding them back. Well not them, more like, Cady.

"are you sure you're okay with me sleeping in your bed with you?" she asked for the third time that night.

Janis was more than okay with it. She actually really liked it. Cady was small, warm and comfortable. Really comfortable. Plus she somehow made Janis feel safe in her sleep.

"You leave me no option" Janis told the smaller girl as she walked over to Cady. The brunette had a frightened expression, not quite knowing what janis was up to.

Before she knew it her feed were in the air. Janis had picked her up.

"Jan! What are you doing" Cady shrieked while Janis was dying of laughter. "you're actually pretty light"

Cady was laying in Janis her arms, bridal style. If she was being honest she kind of liked it. It was comfortable.

That was untill

Poof

Cady was thrown on the bed, sofly ofcourse.

"mission completely" Janis laughed, she too stepped into the bed and threw the covers over both their bodies.

Cady was still wearing the oversized pajamas that janis had given her earlier the night.

Suddenly a random idea plopped into Janis  her mind. She never expected this to be her idea. But at the moment, it felt right.

"Caddie?"

"yeah"

Janis scooted closer, facing Cady.

"Tell me if you want me to stop"

There faces became closer. Cady took a glance at Janis her lips, face reddening.

"it's okay Janjan"

And then their lips met. A kiss, sweet and passionate. It was like everyone tells it, it didn't feel like fire works. But it felt like a comfortable feeling. Like finding your home, a place that felt like it was missing, and you finally found it. Like a warmth soothing through your whole body.

This time the kiss was long but tender. I was meant, it was slow and full of feelings.
It felt right.

They both slowly pulled away, their foreheads still touching, eyes closed. Feeling the moment.

Neither of them needed to say anything. They felt it. They knew that this was right. That they wouldn't regret it and that they were safe.

Neither of them wanted to say it yet. But they felt it. I love you.

"thank you Janis, for caring about me and helping me whenever I need it" Even tho Cady has said this a countless amount of times, she still kept on telling Janis. It might be her way of saying I love you. She didn't know it.

"no need to thank me KitKat. Like I said, I care a shit ton about you. I will always be there for you, always" and this might be Janis her way of showing that she loves Cady. Both of them don't really know it. But they feel it.

Cady looks Janis in the eyes. A pool of beautiful chocolate brown. A pair of eyes that hide so many things, so many feelings. A pair of eyes that holds a story, untold to many people. But Cady feels lucky to know just a little part. And maybe, she's not sure. But maybe, someday, she'll get to know more.

Janis then looks at Cady. She sees a face, a face that wants to know so much, a face that wants to see the world. She sees a face that has felt so much happiness in the world. But she also sees the pain and sadness of not being able to see and understand so many other things. Of not understanding herself sometimes. But janis knows and is sure that she will help Cady. And maybe, someday, show her a whole new and different world and make Cady feel so much more happiness.

"Janis, I still really enjoyed today. It may have not been perfect the whole day. But tonight really was amazing" Cady got closer to janis. Cuddling up to her side.

"I agree KitKat. Tonight really was amazing" Janis gave Cady a sweet kiss on the forehead and before she knew it Cady had fallen asleep in her arms.

"Thank you Cady, for saving me"

__________________

Wow, sappy much. Sorry I was in a fluffy sappy mood when I was writing this lmao
Also a lot of chaos in this chapter

Do you guys like this? Let me knowww

So the chapters we've left are:
- Someone gets hurt
- What's wrong with me reprise
- Who's house is this
-Someone gets hurt reprise
- World burn
- I'd rather be me
- Do this thing
- I see stars

But some of them will most likely get more parts like the once I already wrote. because it's actually pretty hard to match the plot with these dramatic titles Hhaha

Hope you like it!!

Words: 1400
Published: 10-24-20