I shaken my mind about this place and looked at my weapon again. I started to look around and analyze everything in my sight.

During the training I saw metal railings painted with blue colour. One railing was about 3 meters wide. They separated the forest near the school, so that wild animals would not get into the training area. I looked at them for a while and put a wooden katana on the ground.

I approached the barriers located as far away from the school as possible and touched them with my hand. I thought again about katana and the three barriers were reconstructed into one katana.

The katana itself had a silver handle with gold patterns and a blue wedge, maybe through the previous color of the railings. It was strange that the wedge glowed slightly with the color of the blue neon, but was not noticeable unless I was in a dark room.

Taking into account the situation with the tree, the katana should weigh as much as a typical metal rod. I approached the place where it lay and raised it with my left hand. My guess was confirmed when I lifted it. It was also light because of my ability to strengthen my body.

Suddenly I grabbed my head with my right hand, because it hurt me quite a lot.

"It seems to be my limit for now."

Unlike Overhaul, which has had this quirk since childhood and trained him to use it much longer and better. When I take away someone's quirk, it automatically returns to its original form with initial energy. Aizawa-sensei said that you have to train your gift so that it is stronger and we can use it longer, so this explains my sudden headache because I overloaded my limit.

All for One may probably have a large amount of quirks because he is over 100 years old, from what All Might said he has lived through most of the holders of the One for All quirk.

Now I will have something to train. If my limit is to make a metal katana then this is something to work on. I held my hand where I had my metal katana and attacked another tree. The katana cut half the trunk. As I thought, the katana gained incredible sharpness and endurance, which is incomparable to a normal katana.

I grabbed the katana back to take it with me. I touched the tree lightly and this time I did something like a small rope with which I tied the katana on my back. It will be quite troublesome if people see that I am walking with an katana in my hand.

I decided to touch the ground to construct something like a wall, to replace the barriers I destroyed. The headache intensified, but I ignored it.

I took out the phone. It was 7:31 am. I suppose I should be heading back. It is not long before breakfast in the kitchen for everyone. Each dorm has its own large kitchen with a huge table. Students are provided with all the necessary ingredients every day to make breakfast and dinner. We all meet in the kitchen and prepare to eat.

We have to eat lunch in the school canteen or, if it is a day off, we should buy ourselves the ingredients for lunch with our own money sent by our parents.

"At 8:00 am there should be a breakfast that the girls are preparing today." - I said to myself out loud while I was walking to the dorm.

We agreed that girls and boys should take turns every day. I sighed heavily when I recalled that we had practically no voice in this discussion.