I cleaned the room, took bottle of water and left the building. I did not meet anyone in the corridor, it was too early and it was Sunday, so I expected it. But it was better anyway. I didn't see anyone in the training area either.

I am going to train Overhaul's quirk this morning. I approached the average tree and took one glove off my hand. I touched the tree and thought about the katana. After a while, the tree was reconstituted into my weapon. I lifted my eyebrow slightly as the whole tree was pulled into the katana, which was now on the ground.

I picked up the katana and analyzed it carefully. I waved it for a while and came to the conclusion that it is light despite being a tree just few seconds ago. I looked back and saw another tree behind me. I attacked with katana a tree and saw it hit a few centimeters into the tree.

"Interesting"

A normal wooden katana should not be able to damage such a hard tree at all. It seems that I have a theory of how this could happen.

Every material, tree or other thing is made of certain atoms and particles. In order to turn the whole tree into one weapon, I pressed all the atoms and molecules into a much smaller thing, improving strength. However, katana did not cut hard because the material of the wood is not too sharp, so I only improved the strength of the weapon and slightly improved its sharpness.

However, I don't understand why the weight of the wooden katana remained the same, despite the overload of particles to the weapon.

It should not be possible, the mass can not disappear or lose weight from this. I suppose it has something to do with strange energy of the quirk, which makes these illogical things. This could be an explanation, because quirks usually have an incomprehensible power for the human mind and often bypass most laws of physics.

After all, how can Uraraka remove the gravity of the earth from an object she touches.

Since Overhaul couldn't do any martial arts, it was easy to defeat him in close combat despite his amazing quirk. Creating weapons will certainly be a more useful and beneficial use of this gift than touching the ground or walls every time to attack a target. This quirk has much more potential than it seems. It can be used for close and distance combat.

I was still training with a wooden weapon for a while and I remembered the art and all techniques of sword or katana fighting when I was in the White Room. I took different positions and tried to perform fast and strong assaults. In that place we didn't just train hand-to-hand combat, we also mastered shooting and kenjutsu to perfection. (Kenjutsu - the art of sword or katana fighting, which was used by e.g. samurai).

Thanks to my enormous condition and stamina, I couldn't really get tired of fighting. White Room had a training routine for all children. From the age of 6 we were supposed to run a kilometer without a break. From the age of 7 they increased it to 3 kilometers. From the age of 8 we were supposed to run 1 kilometer of sprint without rest. This increased all the time with the month and year, which resulted in increasing the condition of the other students with an amazing result. Children went through incredible stress and fatigue, which resulted in a huge daily body pain.

This constant body pain increased our ignorance and resistance to pain. It was an ideal solution to break our limits, it was created by this man and scientists working there.

Researchers and experts employed by this man said that I was at the master level in kenjutsu, so I should be able to handle this weapon with ease.