CHAPTER 17:We can be friends

Start from the beginning

"Aww baby, come here", Minchan said, as he walked over to the youngest and the other quickly cuddling him.

"Look- Kangmin-ssi, I'm really sorry for earlier, I couldn't help myself, you looked like an angel, and we were jealous of the Lee's because of the on-going rivalry, when in reality they are our cousins", Wonhee explained himself, as he had his head hung low.

Kangmin then looked up at him.

"Cousins?", he choked out.

"Yes, they are our cousins", Yeono said.

Kangmin wiped his tears as he snuggled closer to Minchan's hold.

The other set of vampires were jealous, but now knew that they didn't have a right, if they really love Kangmin, they will let him go since he belongs to their cousins.

"Besides the ancestor thing? Why are you guys even fighting?", Kangmin asked.

The two sets of vampires looked at each other, and couldn't think of anything else but envy.

"So it's just pure envy", the youngest didn't even need for them to tell him as the answer was obvious, he didn't even know why he asked in the first place.

"I guess", Jungsae said, looking at his siblings, and cousins.

"So because of a stupid rivalry started before Heoni-hyung was even born, you all never really got to know each other besides the horrible sides". The youngest is now sitted up, and looked straight at the vampires.

"We can be friends you know?", he added.

Heoni didn't like that idea at all, but Kangmin is their boyfriend and will do anything he likes, and this decision is very reasonable.

So the oldest Lee held out his hand and the oldest Jeong shook it.

"Rivalry over?", Heoni asked, waiting for an honest answer.

"Rivalry over", Wonhee said, as he looks over Kangmin who was giggling like a child and is now playing with Kian.

"See that wasn't so difficult", he said, giving Kian to Minchan.

Verivery also held their hands out for the Jeong's to shake also.

"For humans, you folks aren't bad", Jungsae said.

"Mostly you", he added, looking at Minchan.

In the end, Heoni let them stay, just quality family time since the Jeong's are also their family, considering they were cousins.

Minho was silent the whole time, he was sitted right next to Yongwang, but he didn't want to get close to his cousin.

But he did like Yongseung very much.

He was nice, nicer than his vampire counterpart that's for sure.

Until he saw the human dump the whole water bucket on top of Seontaek's head.

"Prank war time motherfuckers!!!", he screamed.

Kangmin let out a sigh, but this immediately turned to a smile when his boyfriends started tickling him.

The Jeong's felt left out, but what they didn't know was that....

"HELLO ASSHOLES!!".

Gyedong and Yeonho almost gave them a heart attack.

"Oh yeah, I'm the best prankster here", Seontaek boasted as he jumps towards Hoyoung, making the other fall.

"You call that a prank you swine", Hoyoung replied, pulling handcuffs out as he cuffed the vampire's right hand to the living room vanity.

"Bleh bleh", he added as he watched Seontaek struggle.

Dongheon was back and had garlic on his hand.

"Bro, that's not a good joke!", Minho screamed as he was chased with it.

"That's not what you said yesterday, when you dimmed my sight piece of shit!", Dongheon screamed back.

Gyedong gave Yeonho a piggyback ride and both were chasing after Yulyen, who took Kian with him.

On the other side was Gyehyeon and Yeono, with a huge spider web, complete with a huge spider as well, and heard Jungsae scream like a little girl.

But the Jeong's will find a way to fight back, they can't just lose to their cousins.

Then again, they had no idea that having friends was this fun, and scary.

They really missed out on alot.

And they have Kangmin to thank for this experience, without the younger boy suggesting they make up with their cousins, this won't be happening right now.

They knew they shouldn't, but they just fell for the human even more.