Louis' Sister

2012 TheDirectionerrrrrr

Hayyyy, My bby penguins.

Okay so this is the first chap.

updating weekly. Omg. Harry Styles.Flawless. Ily guys.

Btw. Acacia Brinley plays

Acacia. She's on IG c:btw. I know that Louis has three sisters but in the story I won't include them. Sorry guys.:(

Lol,The ๔īгєςҭī๏กer.

▶∞◀▶∞◀▶∞◀▶∞◀▶∞◀▶∞◀▶∞◀▶∞◀▶∞◀▶∞◀▶∞

คςคςīค'ร р.๏.ⅴ.

I woke up the smell of pancakes filling my nose. I quickly tore off my blanket and got up. I couldn't wait to see my brother. I ran downstairs and saw my brother,Louis Tomlinson. Yes,International Singer. 1/5 of One Direction.

"Hay Tommato!" I yelled from the stairs.

"ACArrot!"He let go of his pancakes and ran to me.He gave me the tightest hug in the world.

"Hey,Hey, Superman. I still need to breathe." I choked.

"Superman! Did i here a call for me? Oh It's Acacia calling for me! "He yelled.

"Louiiissss! Stop it!" I smiled. I always cracked up when He does that. He ran for me and tickled me.

"Say that Louis will be Superman someday!" He teased

"Superman will be Louis! " i said between giggles. He let go of me and softly kissed me on the head. He's always been protective over me. Especially around boys.

"Are we going somewhere? " I asked still panting a little bit.

"No,The boys are coming over though"He answered while skipping up the stairs. Yes,Skipping.

"Okay,I'll go get changed. " I smiled. I ran up the stairs. Walked up to my door and got my clothes. I stepped into my bathtub and submerged my self into to the bubbly water. I accidentally slept and garbled a little water. I am such a Dork. I changed into my clothes and walked out of my room.I stepped in front of the mirror. I looked at myself.I was wearing Sweatpants and polka dotted shirt. I look presentable.I hurried downstairs and plopped on to the Furry couch. I grabbed the remote controller and my iPhone on the coffee table. I flipped through the channels.

"Booooooooooo! " Louis shouted.

"Potatooooooo! " I screamed.I turned my head to find Louis standing there all innocent.

"I hate you. " I snobbed.

"Sorry,Cacia. " He engulfed me in a GIGAntic Hug. I smiled.I couldn't get mad at him He just got back.

"Awww, It's Okay, Tommo. " I laughed.

"Yay! The boys are coming. " He Screamed.

"Louis,Inside voice,"I scolded.

"whate " Louis was interrupted by clusters of Ding Dongs.

-Ding Dong Ding Dong Ding Dong -

"It's the Boyyyyysssssss! "Louis shouted. He ran to the door and opened it. There standing was,One Direction.

"LOUIS!"they chorused. Louis was crushed into groups of hugs and shouts.That was kinda sweet because they only missed him for 3 days. Then they all burst into fits of laughter.

"AcaciaKitty!" Niall was the first to notice me. My best friend. Niall Horan. He engulfed me into one of his famous hugs,The Horan Hug.

"Nialler!"I smiled inhaling the familiar Irish scent.He hugged for a millennium. What the hell is wrong with baby penguin?He missed me.Awwww.