Raj x Joshua

-7 Minutes In Heaven-
Raj POV:

I was finished studying for midterms until my phone suddenly ringed, it was a notification from Charles

Charles: raj u going to the party?

I didn't like parties nor being forced to going to one. I prefered staying home and studying since I was socially awkward and got nervous easily.

Charles: joshuas gonna be there

I feel my face turn red hearing his name 'joshua' I fell in love with him the moment he walked into class on our first day. He was extroverted, loud and seemed like to type to not even acknowledge my existance. I don't know, there was just something about him that made me feel something. I never really had a crush on anyone before so my feelings were still unknown towards him yet I would feel a sense of pain hit my chest whenever I would see him interacting with the other girls.

Raj: ugh fine i'll go but just this time

Charles: ok

I got out of bed and went to fix my appearance, I gelled my hair and choose an outfit. I looked at the mirror to see how I looked "good enough I guess" I spoke to myself.

Deep inside I secretly hoped Joshua would finally notice me tonight.

(*TIMESKIP*)

I arrived at the party quite nervous seeing the amount of people there. I hesitatingly opened the door and stepped inside. I walked around looking for Charles until somebody poked my shoulder. I shifted over to see who it was and saw Charles who had a small shotglass in his hand with some kind of liquid inside of it. "Hey Char-" before I could even say anything Charles forcefully poured the drink down my throat
"You'll need it for later" he chuckled.

I was very much confused on what he had just done. This wasen't normal and I knew he was up to something bad.

I sat on the couch bored, watching people laugh, talk and having fun in general. I looked dumb at this party just sitting on the couch doing nothing while everybody else seemed to be completely enjoying themselves. Until I saw Charles again.

"Raj follow me"

I followed him upstairs into a room full of people sitting in a circle and a large closet in the backround that could fit around 2 people inside of it. In the corner of my eye I noticed someone familiar but I just didn't know who considering I wasen't wearing my glasses tonight. I squinted until I could make out the facial features of that certain someone, it was Joshua. I accidentally made eye contact with him and could see a slight smirk form on his face making me flustered.

Edwin motioned his hand signalling me to sit beside him. I sat beside him. I looked around the room and saw 3 other girls and a bottle located in the middle of the circle. I had a strange feeling about this yet I tried to ignore it since I just wanted to get tonight finished with and go home.

A girl stood up "were going to be playing 7 minutes in heaven! I'll explain the rules just for the people that don't know, Somebody will spin the body in the middle and the 2 people the bottle lands on will have to go inside the closet closet together for 7 minutes!"

We agreed to the rules of the game. Charles volenteered to spin the bottle for the first round, he looked at me before spinning it giving me a devilish glare which sent a cold shiver down my spine. I took a deep breath in and watched the bottle stop spinning, it just happened to land on me and Joshua.

"I am not going inside that closet!" I stated.

"This is your chance" Charles whispered pushing me inside the closet with Joshua. While they slammed the closet door shut

"7 minutes starts now!"

I nervously sat beside Joshua on one side of the closet trying my best not to make eye contact with him. I felt drowsy probably from the drink Charles made me drink.
I suddenly feel something on top of me I look up to see Joshua pinning me down with both hands on to the closet floor, making me unable to move while he smirked down at me. He slowly caresses my face with his big manly hands.

"I know you're obsessed with me" Joshua says with his snarky tone.

"w-what are you talking about?!?"

"Don't even try and act all dumb and innocent, i've seen the way you've stared at me all class and the rumours saying that you liked me and I was here believing it was too good to be true. But now i'm on top of you and I can do what ever I want with you now that we're alone"

3RD POV

"It's been past 7 minutes I wonder what they're doing in there"