Charles x Edwin

Abandoned Classroom~

Edwin tries to hide the grin trying to stretch out on his face as he felt the firm hand on the back of his shirt pushing him along. His pace is fast, with matched hurrying footsteps close behind as they move down the hall.

Charles suddenly pushes Edwin into a classroom they nearly passed by, and Edwin feels a knot form in his stomach when he realizes it's the abandonded classroom. It's a wonder the staff leaves it left unlocked, considering the two boys were about to freely and quickly fuck out of sight.

Edwin isn't complaining.

Charles slides the door shut a little too loudly behind them, wasting no time in shoving Edwin towards one of the desks.Edwin  hits it with a thud, and the legs screech along the floor. The sound muffles Edwin's  moan as his legs turn to jelly, all of his weight supported by the desk. He looks to Charles with lust and desire, and Charles isn't at a point to say no.

Charles almost growls as he presses himself against Edwin, their body heat melding together and making the atmosphere hot and stuffy. Charles connects their lips and it's messy and rough, their teeth clacking together and lips slicking with saliva. Edwin moans anyway, pressing his hips up with need and his arms wrapping around Edwin's  shoulders to try and pull him impossibly closer.

Charle's hands are firm on Edwin's hips, keeping him still against the desk so he can have his way with him. The domination makes Edwin even weaker, makes him more needy and soon he's getting too hot to just keep kissing. He tries to break it off but Charlies kisses a hot line down his jaw and neck, his breath and tongue hot as he expertly mouths his skin.

"Fuck, Charles," Edwin hisses, his breath stuttering. He digs his fingers into Charle's hair. "I need you, please. Please."

Charlie only responds with a low growl 👹, a sound that makes heat pool in Edwin's  insides, makes them churn. Charles bites at Edwin's soft greasy neck, maybe a little too hard for the marks to be noticed later, as his hands stumble across Edwin's hips. Edwin is shaking and vibrating, hips moving on their own accord and it makes Charles's  job even harder.

As soon as Charles  separates them ever so slightly to help gain some leverage, Edwin's hands fly down to make a grab at the front of Edwin's pants. He sucks in a sharp breath, sends Edwin a glare of warning, and quickly rips the button off his pants, Charles tears the fly down and yanks Edwins pants past his thighs. Edwin shivers at the cool air, though his hand doesn't remove pressure from the front of Charle's cwotch 🥺🥺🥺

"You're so fucking hard for me, Charles 😩 ," Edwin purrs, grabbing his length through the front of his slacks. "I want you inside. Wanna feel you fill me up-"

A low moan bursts from Edwin's throat as Charles reaches back, fingertips grabbing along his bunda and feeling his way towards his hole. For a moment he pauses, surprised. Edwin had been teasing him about already being prepared, and he honestly shouldn't be surprised that he wasn't joking. Regaining his composure, Charles pulls the plug out of Edwin's  bunda and lets it clatter to the floor.

"Yum," Charles mumbles, though it's only half-hearted. He doesn't waste any time in tearing off his own button and fly, wrinkly 2 inch dick springing free from the confines of his clothing as Edwin's assists him in pulling down his slacks.

"Now, Charlie" Edwin begs, hoisting himself up on the desk, back against the edge so Charles can get into a good rhythm from the start. Charles  grips Edwin's thighs hard enough to bruise, the pain sending jolts up his spine and adding to the aching pleasure in his peenieweenie. Charles lines up with his hole, already slick and stretched open for him, aims his bullet at his target, and shoots a bullseye at his target.

Edwin has to press a fist to his mouth so as not to scream. Charle's  pace is relentless, slamming into Edwins right off the bat. Edwin's hands scramble at the desk, reach for Charle's  shirt, tries to find a place to ground himself. His moans are quiet and breathy and beautiful, and if there wasn't the danger of being caught he would be screaming Charles's name.

"Taking my cockadoodledoo so good," Charles growls, low and rumbling in his chest, and Edwin can only respond with a whine. He's clenching his teeth with every thrust, seeing stars behind his eyes everytime Charles pushes himself deeper. He only begins to wonder in that moment if teasing Charles in school is a bad idea- having to be quiet is more of a punishment, especially with how hard he's being fucked.

Edwin groans in half-pleasure half-frustration, and Charles slams a hand over his mouth. "Better stay quiet for me Edweenie or else-." Edwin moans now, noises muffled and hidden under the sound of skin slamming into skin and the creaking of the desk underneath them. Edwin can't take much more at this relentless pace, his entire body turning weak and hos head beginning to spin. Charles's manhood fills him up so good, hits that sweet spot inside him so perfectly.

Edwin doesn't predict his own release, and when it comes suddenly it hits him hard. His body spasms, a deep gasp tears through his throat and he swears he blacks out for just a moment.

But Charles continues with his relentless pace, his hand still tight over Edwin's  mouth as he gets closer to his own release. Edwin is overstimulated and coming down from euphoria, every single slam into his body makes pinpricks shoot through his legs. It's so much but it's so good, and Edwin allows the tears to spring to his eyes and fall down his scarlet cheeks as he chokes on incoherent calls of Charles's name.

Charles doesn't release too long afterwards, hips stuttering as he releases inside of Edwin. He groans lowly and rides out his orgasm before pulling out almost painfully slowly. A suspicous white liquid drips from his wrinkly dick, drips from Edwins hole, and Charles catches himself staring for too long. Edwin is completely lax on the desk, tears and drool spilling down his face with a thin layer of sweat where Charles palm was pressed against his face.

"Ur so gl Edwin," Charles sighs, leaning down and pressing soft kisses to the bit of stomach exposed to him. Edwin squirms a bit, can't help a smile come to his face. He gently threads his hair through Charles hair.

"Let's be more careful next time, Charlie" Edwin mumbles. His voice is so soft and delicate, Charles's heart stutters a beat.

"There isn't going to be a next time," Charles says instead, and helps Edwin get cleaned up before the next bell. 

"No homo tho"