Fiery

A/N: Thank you all so much for 2.7k reads! Sorry I've been so slow to update. I hope you're all enjoying the story. I'm sure you're all here for the plot.

The Plot:

As always, comments appreciated! I would love to know y'all's thoughts/preferences as readers so any feedback is welcome ❤️

Mature Content in this chapter.

Lila felt her breath catch in her throat as she looked up at Fred, who's lips were curled in a smirk as his eyes glinted with wicked intent, "You heard me, didn't you Lila? Don't tell me George did that much of a number on you. Lick."

He brought his thumb to her lower lip, and she felt the stickiness of his release on her skin as she ran her tongue over the surface to catch it. Her eyes stayed locked onto his as she licked his fingers clean, and Fred's smirk deepened.

"That's a good girl."

She shivered at the praise and felt George's hand run up her spine, skimming its way to the nape of her neck as he leaned forward to whisper in her ear, "I hope you know we aren't done for the night, love."

Lila bit her lip and relaxed back into his embrace, "I hope not."

The twins chuckled as Fred sat down beside her, draping her across both their laps, "Eager, are we?" They asked in unison, looking down at her.

Lila looked up at the two of them, their faces turned toward her, and she felt like she was in heaven. A wash of happiness came over her as she met George's chocolate eyes in a gaze that enveloped her in warmth. They drifted to Fred's and she realized just how whole she felt laying there with the two of them. She wondered if that was ridiculous, to feel so intimately connected to them in such an early moment of passion. Her hands came up to the outside of both of their cheeks, slipping back into their fiery hair and she stayed perfectly still as she willed herself to remember this moment in its entirety.

"Lila," Fred interjects, breaking her focus, looking to be fighting back laughter, "What in Merlin's name are you doing?"

George barked a sharp laugh, "Isn't it obvious, Fred? She's in love with us already."

She swatted his arm indignantly, furrowing her brow, "Shut up, George. Arrogance doesn't suit you."

George grinned wide, "See now, you know that's not true. I'd wager our confidence is one of the most attractive things about us."

She rolled her eyes, muttering under her breath, and Fred grabbed her chin in a gentle but firm grasp, "What did you say, Lila?" He leaned forward so his face was a breath away from hers.

"I said 'cockiness, more like'. So?" She felt the fire of anticipation brewing in her stomach as she shot back the pithy reply to challenge him. She knew the twins, and she knew they would make sure to follow up on that kind of remark. Her thighs rubbed together slightly as she stared boldly into Fred's eyes, furthering the challenge.