Kya??

She asked narrowing her eyes .

Tujhse ek help chahiye

He pleaded.

She closed her eyes, not to shout. She could guess where it was going.

Yaar, bol karegi?? Last chance hei behan... Bolna.

Haa.. Bol!

Tu yaha baitegi?? Mujhe uske saat baitna hei.

Shehnaaz rolled her eyes. Why was her brother so majnu?? But, she couldn't deny his happiness. She agreed and exchanged their seats.

Tarun needed to do something, so that she would sit next to Sidharth. Instantly, he got an idea! He plugged his earphone and started to dance sitting in the seat itself. He was hitting both of them, with his moves. Shehnaaz clenched her jaw.

Tarun!! Yeh kya hei?? Dhang se bait.

Mujhse na aise baitna bahut mushkil hei. Sorry...

After few minutes, he continued the same. Shehnaaz held her head in her hands.

Sidharth looked at her and she looked back. She had no option now.

Meim waha baitu???

She requested to Sidharth with hesitation.

He nodded and asked Tarun to move. He moved immediately. Shehnaaz sat on the window side and Sidharth sat next to her. She was in close proximity with him. Their hands rubbed with each other. He wanted to take her in his arms. She wanted to hide herself in his arms, but she can't forget what happened. He cheated her!

As the night became darker, the lights in the bus slowly turned off. Only small led lights were working. She was sleeping peacefully, keeping her head on his shoulder. A small smile formed on her lips as she wrapped her hands around his right hand. His eyes welled up in joy. He has seen her smile after a long time. He didn't wait to wrap his hand around her neck and kissed her forehead. She snuggled close to his chest.

Meanwhile in deep sleep, she whispered.

sidharth...

He looked at her in shock. But, grinned widely seeing her in deep sleep. It was the day, he got back his hope. He could win her back! He was still there in her heart.

..

Miya, Paayal and Shehnaaz walked towards their room, followed by Prayag, Tarun and Sidharth. Gaurav was walking with some boys ahead of them.

Sana, teri bhai aaj tho bahut desperate dikh raha hei!! MBA walom tho 7th floor pe hei, aur yeh teenom hamare saat 5th pe.. Kuch kuch horaha hei Sana..

Miya whispered while giggling to taunt Paayal. Paayal blushed with a smile, while Shehnaaz rolled her eyes and  turned to see Prayag. Yes! He was definitely looking like a love sick puppy. But, someone else was also excited. She looked away instantly, as Sidharth's fell on her.

Why the hell am I blushing??

She cursed herself for not having control over herself.

She remembered, when she woke up from her sleep, she was in his arms. He was sleeping peacefully. But, she didn't moved away. She wanted him to be with her. But, how long he will be there? She hugged him tightly.

Why did you do this to me, Sidharth? Why did you cheated me? How happy we were! Why did you chose her over me? Everyone were right! Mom... And that.. Shekhar! They all told me that I was nothing for you.. You were just using me... But, I trusted you!! And.... I broke myself by believing you!