Heather

Fandom: Hermitcraft

Characters: Doc, Etho, Grian, (Briefly) Goat Mother, (Briefly) Beef, (Briefly) Bdubs, Ex, (Mentioned) Xisuma, (Mentioned) Keralis, (Mentioned) xB and (Mentioned) Wels

Ships: Etho/Doc (Red Snow, may I suggest?), Gritho (Etho/Grian), (Read A/N) Dooan/Grithoc, (Very Briefly) Beef/Wels, Read A/N for the rest

Category: Fluff(?), Angst(?), they're not connected(????)

Author's Note
Okay, so I originally wrote this with Dooan/Grithoc being the ship in mind. However the result ended up being more of Grian/Etho & Etho/Doc. I assume this is due to the fact I became more fond of Etho/Doc than Dooan/Grithoc.
For the other ships thing, I wanted to give Doc someone else to love romantically but there's barely any 'fuel' in there.
So if you manage to guess what ships I tried to input here, I'll write something for you <3

Btw, the reason for other ships thing for Doc, I felt bad and wanted to write an alternative timeline for this fic. But I kinda don't wanna do that, I probably would if enough people want to read it.

Anyways, hope you enjoy! <3

~~~~~~~~~~

I still remember third of December

They were teenagers, Doc and Bdubs were visiting Etho and Beef.
Bdubs finally found time to head over to Canada and Goat Mother let Doc go on his own, though after sending many, many threats to Etho and Beef's parents.

They were playing out in the forest where Goat Mother's cabin was located in, throwing snowballs and making snowman with each other.

Somehow, Bdubs have managed to accidentally rip open Doc's sweater.

Bdubs was running around, screaming for his life as Doc rapidly attack him with snowballs, which Beef helped supplied. He found it hilarious, watching as Bdubs was violently assaulted by snowballs.

Etho was just watching on the sidelines, he was moving around to remain out of everyone's sight. He was focusing on Doc specifically.

He's cold blooded, and left his winter jacket and beanie back at Etho and Beef's house. He was just concerned for his inhuman friend.

Eventually, Bdubs gained Doc's forgiveness. Etho didn't know how but he did.

Me in your sweater, you said it look better

"We should probably get you another sweater," Beef spoke, eyeing the big hole in Doc's sweater.

Doc rolled his eye and crossed his arms with a lopsided grin on his face. "I can handle it."

"No you can't," Bdubs added in. He snapped his head towards the teen behind him. "Shut up, you couldn't handle snowballs being thrown your way."

"You are scarily strong!" He screamed out, pointing at the creeperling. "Plus, you're cold blooded! You need that heat!"

"I can handle it."

Etho glanced to Doc. He mentally noted how far his house was from the forest. "Doc, that's a long way from home."

He turned to look next to him. He yelped out and bumped into Beef. "When did you get here?" Etho giggled out.
From behind him, he heard Bdubs screamed out in confusion and surprise.

"I'm a ninja," He whispered towards Doc with a grin. Doc rolled his eyes and looked away with a smile on his face. Etho would assume the redness of Doc's face was from the cold, but he had no idea how creeperlings work.