chapter 16: Ethan the depressed

Start from the beginning

"Yes, he'll be in a I dunno coma for a week." The doctor said calmly

"HOW IS THAT ALRIGHT?!" I shouted "WHAT HE ACTUAL FUCK!"

"Calm down y/n" Tj said while putting a hand on my shoulder

I relaxed a bit as Mrs.Hwang turned to me and said "thank you so much for bringing him here, are you his girlfriend that he never shut's up about?"

I chuckled nervously at the last question and slowly said "it was no big deal, and umm I'm only his friend."

Mrs.Hwang just nodded and gave me a smile

"Yeah more like an ex" Dante and Cameron both muttered

I just glared at both of them and they both just looked away. I was so worried about Ethan, and I'm very very sure it's my fault. My heartbeat increased as every time I looked at Ethan. I looked at him once in a while until Mrs.Hwang and the others realised that I needed some alone time with Ethan. She showed them off to outside and all was left was me and him.

I went to him and hugged him and whispered "look I don't know if you can hear me or not, but umm is it my fault that I cause you to be so depressed?" I asked, I just signed and walked back home.

2 DAYS LATER

I still visit Ethan every single day, hmmm he's depressed, and I'm still 99.999999999999 percent sure that I'm the cause. Tj and Eden is still trying to convince me that I wasn't the cause but you think I'll listen? hell no!? I got dressed and walked to school feeling that Ethan's depression had passed on to me. I signed and walked to school.

I walked into the hallway to be greeted by the whole gang but of course Ethan is still well sick. 

"Hey guys." I said gloomly and signed "you know what I'll just go to my class."

I passed the hallway to see jack. He looked at me and said "You ok? you seem so down lately."

"I'm fine. I'll just go to class now." I said while giving him a faint smile

"If you say so!" He said while giving me a hug.

I chuckled and walked into Mr.Watchman's class.

"morning Mr.Watchman."I said still looking depressed

"Morning y/n!" he said cheerfully. I smiled and walked to my seat and sat down, only to be seen by the school bully Tiffany( change it if it's your name). Great just great, my day has gone so much WORST. She always thinks that she should'v been the person to be number 8 in the umbrella academy. 

"y/n l/n" She said slyly while smirking with her "friends."

"What do you want Tiffany" I said

"I just wanted to tell you that you are ugly and you should rot in hell. oh and Ethan is mines! so get your hands off him." She sneered

Ethan's name rang inside my ears as I sat there paralyzed as I snapped back at reality"Sure. ALOHA!(get it?! it's the reference from locke and key)" I said while raising up my middle finger and pointing it at her since the teacher wasn't here

"HOW DARE YOU!" She shouted as she lifted me up and chocking me

"What the hell!" I chocked out between breaths

I noticed the teacher walked in and was furious he shouted "TIFANNY WOULD YOU MIND PUTTING DOWN y/n?! PRINCIPLES OFFICE NOW!" Mr.Watchman shouted in a booming voice

"ME?! Isn't it supposed to be y/n? She sweared!" Tiffany argued

The teacher got more furious about her talking back so he turned to the class and asked "Did y/n swear?" the whole class shooked their heads

Mr.Watchman turned back to tiffany and said with gritted teeth "PRINCPLES.  OFFICE.  NOW!"

I smirked as I sat back down on my desk. The rest of the day flew by, I had science, maths, social studies, english and other stuff. but all i cared about was going to visit Ethan.

AFTER SCHOOL

I walked to the downtown hospital and to visit Ethan. Yes he cheated on me but he's still my friend right? I just hope when he wakes up he won't hate me. I'm just a bit anxious if he's gonna hate me.

I walked in to be greeted by a receptionist she asked "hello how can I help you?"

I looked at her confused since I visit Ethan everyday and she stills doesn't recognise me?

"Hello, I'm visiting Ethan again." I said

"Which Ethan? there are 12 Ethan's in this hospital."She said with a toothy smile

I was loosing my patients and said through gritted teeth "Ethan Hwang"

"Oh umm go to room 108." She said

"THAKYOU!" I said while raising my voice a little

I walked to the room and i closed my eyes, and prayed if he wakes up he won't hate me. "Here goes nothing." i whispered to myself

I opened the door to reveal Ethan, well different he's actually awake. i smiled awkwardly. He gave me that cute smile same as before we broke up.

"wai-you don't hate me?" I stuttered out

"Hate you? Wow y/n you have some brain problems." He said as he chuckled 

"oh umm I mean wow your awake! do you remember anything before ya know." I asked

"Oh yeah. The guy said i fainted." He shrugged

"I'm just happy your alive."I let out a laugh, I ran up and hugged him "I was a total mess without you."

"I can tell by your face."Ethan smiles, we looked at each other and burst out laughing."So umm I guess I still like you?"

i giggled "I never hated you. And I like you too." and I kissed him on the cheeks.

then the door burst open and I just looked and saw the whole gang.

I looked at them with the WTF look and said "Ever heard of something called knocking?"we ended up laughing like maniacs.

woo this is long, anyways THIS IS NOT, I"M MAKING THIS CLEAR THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE BOOK AS SOME READERS MIGHT HAVE THOUGHT. Also I might have slower updates due to school and homework. I hope you guys enjoyed this one. The next update might be in November so wait!