Chances metting

It was your average day nothing stands out,Everyone going about there day trying to get it over with as fast as they can. Grand Ridge High School was a well known high school after all it is home to the best football recruit in the nation you also so happens to be best friends with him since kindergarten. Of course at like every high school you have you clicks. The popular girls,jocks,nerds,geeks,drugies,and your nobody. It was quiet rare to see them mix but you do have your stand out jocks who deep inside are nerds and vices versa. The sound of lockers slamming shut could be heard as the bells rings you and mike are heading to your class.

Mike:hey I'm throwing a party at my house Saturday night you coming

Y/n:I don't know I have to work on Saturday

Mike:oh coming some of the hottest girls will be there and you know they are done for anything of you know what I mean.

Y/n:you know not all of us are going to superstars millionaires playing in the NFL in about six years dude.

Mike:I guess you are right,But think about will you

Y/n:fine o think about it,but no promises

The two of you get to class on time and takes your respective seats.

Timeskip to Saturday Y/n POV

It was Saturday the day of Mike's party and I'm thinking about going after all he is right I'm always working so I do deserve to have fun in my live. I'm currently at working putting things away as my manger comes to check up on me.

Tim:how is it going

Y/n:oh it going good what do you need

Tim:well since we are not going to be busy anytime soon after you stock this shelf you can go ahead and clock out.

Y/n:you sure

Tim:yeah it Saturday go have some fun and enjoy life before you can't

Y/n:alright

He walks away as I go back to stocking the shelf after I'm done I take the box into the back to be taken out. I clocked out and grab the recite that records the amount of hours I have worked. I unlock the door to my car and get in when I receive a text from Mike.

Mike:the part is at 9 you coming

Y/n:yeah got off work early

Mike:sweet see you there

The car start I pull through and head home it takes about 25 minutes to get home not to bad it usually takes me about 45 minutes to get there because all of the traffic. When I get the door is already open my parents must be back from there trip.

Y/n:mom dad when did you get back

Mom:oh dear we just got here not to long ago. How was work

Y/n:you know the same old same old.

Dad:you didn't have anyone over when we was gone did you.

Y/n:no of course not.

Dad:pussy

My mom hits him in his shoulders

Mom:John

Y/n:love you to dad love you two anyway I'm going to take a small nap. 

Mom:alright

I made my way to my room of course I change and put on some more cuffy cloths the time is 6:00 o'clock. My body falls down on my bed as my eyes close. After about a 3 hour nap I get up and stretches. The time is nine the part should be starting right about know I hope in to take a quick shower o get out dry off and get clothed.

Y/n:mom dad I'm going to a party

Mom:have fun

Dad:you going to be drinking

Y/n:maybe

Dad:drugs

Y/n:no

Dad:having sex

Y/n:maybe

Dad:have fun and remember

Y/n:if I get a girl pregnant you going to kick my ass half way to Sunday i know you have told me this many time dad.

Dad:good always use protection as I should have.

I made my way to his house walking is the best option if I'm going to be drinking and knowing people there is going to be Alcohol there. There is already people there car filling the streets loud music playing great it must have started early i whiter my way through there to see Mike and his teammates chugging down cans and cans of beer. I grab a cup and started to nurse it. I moved my way through his house to a quiet area that is when I spot a girl with long following dark golden blonde hair blues eyes with a flower drees on sitting by herself.

Y/n:hey is this seat taken

??:oh no

I take seat right next to her

Y/n:Y/n

Lisa:I'm Lisa

Y/n:so Lisa are you new around here

Lisa:yeah I just moved here a couple of months ago someone came up to me and said that I should come. Probably because I'm pretty. 

Y/n:that mikes friends for you.

Lisa:you know who throw this party.

Y/n:yeah me and him goes back since we was in kindergarten.

Lisa:that cools I guess.

Y/n:yeah his family always took me with them on vacation. Enough about me what do you like.

Lisa:oh I'm not like most girls I like to get dirty,play rough,get down,adventurous,sports.

She is everything that I want in a girl I notice her drink is kinda of gone.

Y/n:do you want a refill

Lisa:yes if you don't mind

I grab hete cup and mine and refilled them and headed back to where we were at and gave her the cup. We started to talk some more in fact we got so lost to the point where we lost track of time.

Y/n:hey I know this burger place that is right down the street you in.

Lisa:bet

We got up and head to the burger joint when we got there the line wasn't to long we ordered and of course I paid for it we sat down as she takes a bite of it.

Lisa:how did you find this place

Y/n:oh me and Mike snuck out of his house one time when we were kids.

After we finish our food we a just walking when I look at the time and it is 2 in the morning.

Y/n:holly crap it's 2 in the morning

Lisa:really guess we really did lose track of time.

Y/n:how far do you live from here

Lisa:not to far like 10 or so minutes from here

Y/n:come on I walk you home cant let a beautiful woman like yourself walk home or someone might steal you away.

Lisa:that was cheesy but come on.

I Walked her home she also gave me her number I headed to my home I open the door to see my dad is waiting for me.

Dad:how did it go

Y/n:good I guess I got a girl digit

Dad:that my boy know headed up stairs and go to bed

Y/n:alright.

I head to my room this time I'm to tired to change but I did put my phone on the charger and went to bed.