♥️ - Kisses - Mary

Character - Bloody Queen/Mary

Requested by - @Imanitan

Words - 1079

_________________________________

"That not how to do it, Keep your pasture up!" Michiko grasps your waist and moving it more straight.

"Why are we going this again?" You complain.

"We're doing this because you should look presentable!" She moves in front of you.

Michiko tilts her head looking for any imperfection. After observing for while she looks up and smiles.

"Perfect!" she complimented you.

She then gestures you to follow her out of the room. You sigh wondering why you have to look presentable if you're just having a duo match. Michiko walks beside you until you reach the match room. You enter the room for spilt second and stop to see Mary sitting at the other chair.

You quickly get out of the room without getting noticed. Your face heats up.

"You didn't tell me Mary is going to be the other hunter, Is that why you wanted me to look presentable!" You ask flustered

"Well, I know that you wanted to get closer to her so I suggested Mary to be the other hunter." She happily said

"Michiko!" You Yell

She smiles at you then walks away so you wouldn't complain more.

You let out a stressful Goan not wanting to deal with this but went in the room anyway. The eyes of everyone in the room look at you but you ignore it and head straight to your seat.

"Hello darling, How are you?" Mary sweetly ask

"Oh, I'm good!" You answered her quickly

"That good!" Mary turns her head toward you " I'm happy that I get to have a match with you, We mostly don't get to be partners often."

Before you can respond everyone was sent to the map. Not for long, you would meet Mary again chasing a Survivor. You always admire how good she was at the game. Even when she not in a match. She always great at everything. Every time you see her your heart just pounds. It was a wonderful feeling.

"(Y/n)" Mary call out to you

You then snap out of your thinking and look at Mary.

"Oh, Sorry" you apologized to her. You didn't realize how long you were spacing out.

"No, it alright but we should finish this match," She told you.

"Yeah." You said Embarrass knowing that you didn't do anything.

A couple of minutes pass by until the match is over. You and Mary winning the game. Everyone was sent back to the manor. You walk out of the match room to go back to your room but were stopped by Mary.

"(Y/n) wait!" Mary stop you from going "I want to speak with you!"

You stood still and turn towards Mary kind of nervous about what she would want to speak with you. Could be that you did something wrong? There so many possibilities that Mary would say to you.

"That was a good match today!" she told you " We should team up more often, You're pretty good"

You stood there speechless at the compliment. To you, that was something you always wanted to hear from Mary but assume that it would never happen.

"Um, Thank you!" You responded

Mary step closer to you and took your hand. She then started to lend you away from the match room.

"Mary, Where are you taking me!" You panicking said

"Just wait you will see!" Mary said and continue to lend you. Both you would end up in the manor Garden. The Garden was well taken care of and it seems that it will only be you and Mary together.

"Here we are!" She elegantly sat down on the chair that was near one of the flower beds. Mary gestures her hand for you to sit at the other chair. You listen to her and sat down.

"So why did you bring me here?" You ask her.

"I wanted more time with you," Mary said "How about I ask you questions to help us get to know each other more!"

"Oh alright, what do you want to know?" You said

"Well, Let me Think" Mary put her finger to her Chin thinking " What do you like about me?"

"WHAT?" You spit out.

Mary looks at you weirdly removing her finger from her chin. Her question to you was a little too much for you to answer right away. You can say so many things you like about her but to admit it out lord is embarrassing.

"Sorry you don't have to answer that darling, I should be asking questions about you," Mary said getting the feeling that you may not want to answer that question right now. "No, It okay" you assured her "There just a lot of things I like about you, for example, I like how you're always kind to everyone regardless if you're in a match or not!"

"I like how you look out for others and that you help everyone you see!" You continue and then stop realizing that you were rumbling "Sorry." You look away embarrassed not looking at Mary who is right now smiling with a blush on her face. She stood up from her chair. Hearing this made you believe that she was leaving but instead Mary went in front of you and took a hold of both of your hands and kiss them.

"Don't be sorry darling!" Mary assures you and made you turn your eyes at her. She then leaned in and put a kiss on your cheek. Your eyes widened with shock.

"Why did you do that?" You ask

"Because I like you when you embarrass!" She said and then give you another kiss on the top of your nose. Mary's lips left red lipstick stain on the spots she kiss. You bring your hands up to cover your face to hide. "Aw, you're just making me like you more" she kisses your hands again.

"Stop, you're going to make me explode !" You said to her but she continues bringing your hands down to kiss you everywhere that she didn't kiss yet. Your face was now covered with red lipstick stain. The only spot that she didn't kiss yet was your lips. She leaned back to look at you before lastly kissing your lips. Mary deeply kisses you. After a couple a second she back out and whispers in your ear something special.

"Your not only just getting kisses today darling!"

- Kisses -