alone

Dream walked through the scalding hot desert hoping to just find a plains or at least a desert temple, dream had been going through this damned desert for hours now. It was almost night time now and he didn't know if he's be able to survive another night without proper food, the rotten flesh was disgusting and he'd rather have some nice cooked steak or an apple.

He had been alone for many years, he just woke up in this strange world with only animals and monsters. He didn't remember anything from his life before but he did have a ring on his finger with the engraving

George loves you

He could only remember he had a nickname of the name of dream, he could faintly hear a boy screaming that name in a fun way or calling him by his real name in a loving way. He could only assume that this was this george character.

He had almost given up multiple times over the years he had been there but he had gotten hisnelf together and figured out the weird rules of this world. Getting wood was so strange to him, it's like he knew what he had to do. Punching the wood was weird and then getting a singular square log was even weirder, but the fact it didn't hurt was even weirder.

He had built himself a nice home in nice area he had found, the last month he had wanted more. He was starting to talk to the flowers for God sake, he needed to explore more so that's what he did. He brought his boat, his tools, and plenty of food. The things is he had eaten all of his food after a while and now was stranded in a desert.

He looked around as sweat rolled down his face, his eyes widened as he saw something enter his line of sight.

Houses, gardens, animals.

He didn't even care about the aching feeling in his body, he started to run as fast as he could to the houses. People. People live in houses.

He smiled as he got closer but paused when he saw cobwebs all over the building, he stopped completely when he saw that this place was a ghost town. He couldn't help himself as he screamed in frustration, he wiped the sweat and tears from his face before he made himself go into one of the houses. He saw a bed and sighed, he patched up the house so nothing could get in and he passed out in it.

When dream woke up he heard the sounds of gentle footsteps, he immediately sprang up and press's himself against the wall.

He heard the footsteps pause as the owner of the steps heard the rustling inside the worn down house.

Dream gripped his axe, maybe it was a zombie that wanted to kill him. He slowly reached over and opened the door, he heard nothing. He slowly walked out with his shield equiped and his axe ready.

He listened for a second before he quickly went around the corner of the house to see a frightened boy ready to flee, they stared at each other and dream could feel something inside him awake. He slowly put his axe down and looked the boy over.

He was a shorter brunette with soft brown eyes, his clothes were dirty and he looked like he was hurt. Dream inspected him further and noticed on his left hand there was a ring, a ring that looked like his.

Dream put his shield down and in a raspy unused voice he let out "george?" He saw the boys eyes look down at the others hand to notice dreams ring.

"Clay" he said in a soft british accent, suddenly a flush of memories flooded into dreams mind, he could see the same happen to george.

George, his husband. His best friend. The man he loved and swore to protect. The man that was standing in front of him.

Tears filled George's eyes and his lip quivered, dream quickly went to the other and wrapped his arms around him.

The older wrapped his arms around his neck and buried his face into his chest as he let out a sob, the overwhelming feeling of happiness to finally see his lover again after years of constant fear for his life set in.

The two boys held each other for as long as they could before dream eventually picked the boy up and brought him into the house, setting him on the bed gently as he treated his wounds. Giving him food which made the other feel much better.

"How did we get here" george whispered, trying to rack his brain to why they were stuck in one of their favorite games they would always play together.

"I don't know" dream said lightly as he held the boy.

"Do you think if we beat it we could go back?" He asked gently.

"It's possible" dream muttered and stroked the others hair softly.

They had lived in a normal world before, what made it so they were here. They could both remember faint things of crashing and yells but they couldn't put it together.

After they collected more food and we're both okay again dream brought george to his home he had built, george liked it a lot and they made plans to beat this game.

-----------

Sapnap- or Nick, sat in his best friends hospital room. They had been in a coma for a bit over a month now, he had made it so they would be in the same room.

They were all driving home to their shared house together, or rather dream and George's house. But sapnap had moved in after his apartment had been infested with mold and almost killed him. It was their house now and the other two never minded that he lived with them, he paid his fair share to bills and was a decent roommate. Even if he did have to deal with the couple being all sappy and shit.

It was a nice night out they fixed to go on and they were just driving back when dream lost control of the wheel after they got a pothole, unlucky for them another car wasn't paying attention and rammed directly into them. Sapnap had gotten off with a broken nose and a few cuts and bruises but the couple had been in a coma ever since.

Sapnap looked down at his two best friends and closed his eyes, "please wake up soon."

.
.
.
.
.