Chapter 12: Team A and B

Start from the beginning

He went to the back of Mr. Shibisu then Mr. Khun and Mr. Shibisu said, ''CHECKMATE.'' 

Then a lighthouse showed in front of them.

''What? Supposed to be the other lighthouse is with the ''it''.''

''Sorry, but the one who's ''it'' is here!'' said Ms. Anaak.''

''They didn't use the bait to let her run away. They did it to catch me.'' Mr. Quant thought.

Then he disappeared. 

''Were you trying to catch me instead of running away. Did you underestimate me? Then, let's go serious.'' said Mr. Quant while grinning horrifying.

Then he tried to play cool and calmed down.

''Hahahahaha. That's good. Your ambush fails so what will you do now? Stil try to catch me?'' said Mr. Quant. ''If you run away, I'll give you 32 minutes and 13 seconds. I am really a nice guy after all. Hahaahahahahhaha.'' 

Well, he is a weird guy.

''Switch to plan B. Run.'' said Mr. Khun.

''What a relief. I thought that he would rampage all around.'' said Mr. Lero Ro.

''But it's weird. Quant got some restrictions but still, he's a ranker. He isn't so weak to be caught in a simple trap. That plan is for regulars who don't know about rankers. The other regulars wouldn't know much about rankers. But Mr. Khun is on team A. He should know more about rankers. And the rankers in the Khun family is way stronger than Quant. I can't believe he would make such a lousy plan.'' explained Mr. Hansung Yu. ''Let's just see what he's going to do.''

''Khun, how much time do we have left?'' ask Mr. Shibisu.

''One minute. Look at your pocket.'' shouted Mr. Khun.

''Where's Anaak?'' ask Mr. Shibisu.

''She's going to the elevator going up. And I am already up there.'' Mr. Khun. said.

''Nice. It won't take her long to get to the bridge.'' said Mr. Shibisu.

''No way. The ranker gave us time but he knew what we are doing.''  said Mr. Khun.

Then it is times up for the time that Mr. Quant gave them.

Then the other team members fought Mr. Quant for 5 minutes but they failed.

''Hey Khun, Lauroe can stop Quant. Where is he?'' ask Mr. Shibisu.

''He's sleeping in the safety zone.'' said Mr. Khun.

''What?!!!''

''I have to stop him from getting to the elevator going up.'' said Mr. Shibisu. ''Alright guys let's stop that poisonous toad from going any farther.''

Then they stared at him.

''Huh? What's the matter?'' ask Mr. Shibisu.

''Hey, my student, who are you calling poisonous toad?'' ask Mr. Quant.

Then he hugged Mr. Quant innocently saying, ''Ohhh, teacher how did you get here so fast? Did you get some rest? Toads symbolize wealth and luck. I really love you teacher.''

''You damn......Do you wanna die?!!!!!!!'' shouted Mr. Quant.

After 30 minutes.......

I almost laugh at Mr. Shibisu. Why is he calling himself daddy while he is younger? Well, poor Mr. Shibisu being kicked by Mr. Quant.

''I can beat you all without using shinsu. The reason why I use shinsu is to avoid you all and it is because I don't want the blood of regulars on my hands.'' said Mr. Quant.