Forbidden

Jesse x OC

*Forbidden* 

--- 

Hino Shizuye, Cobra's younger sister. Not a lot of people know her due to the fact she was sent away to live with a relative when Mugen disbanded. 

Cobra talks with her quite a lot and he noticed how his sister is starting to be more like him. She shares the same motorcycle passion with him. However, in a fight, it wasn't specified if she is truly good. 

With her now 18, she decided to go home to her brother, Yamato, Noburu and Naomi. After years of not seeing her brother, she was very excited to meet them. But will they recognize her? She thought. Her hair was now with dark blue dye from the top to halfway, her style has changed. She now wears mostly black. 

Shizuye or called Hino-chan by the others pulled up in front of Itokan in her 2019 Yamaha VMax. She got off before taking her phone and wallet in the back saddle. "You can do this." She muttered to herself before pushing the door open.

Cobra was sitting in one of the booths when he heard the door opens. He looked at the girl in the doorway. She has black hair until her chest, the top was dyed with the colour dark blue. She was wearing black jeans paired with a grey tank top and a hooded leather jacket. Both of her sleeves was pulled until her elbow and 2 bracelets and a watch are visible in her right wrist. 

He'd seen this girl somewhere. Then a name crosses his head. Hino Shizuye. "Shizuye?" He asked softly. 

Naomi ran up to her and hugged her as tightly as she can. "Okaeri!" 

Shizuye hugged the older woman back. Once they pull from each other, Cobra walked down the direction where his sister was standing. Without a word, he pulled her into a hug.

"Okaeri," He said in a monotonous tone. The corner of his lips lifting a little to form a smile. Shizuye reluctantly hugs her brother back. Little did she experienced a hug from her brother. 

After the two pulled from each other, Yamato and Noburu came forward to say hello again to her. Sensing the twisted faces the person behind them was giving, Cobra decided to formally introduce his sister. 

"Everyone this is my sister, Hino Shizuye, you can call her Hino-chan. Shizuye, that is Chiharu, Dan, Tettsu, Ken and Hikaru. And those girls in pink is Shiba, Oshiage, Nonoriki and Ishikawa."

"Yoroshiku." She greeted them softly. She then took a seat in the bar, across Naomi. While the others are chit-chatting, the two are catching up on each other. "So what's up?"

"A mafia group is on the lead wanting to destroy Nameless city to build a casino over it. SWORD has fought of Mighty Warriors not long ago."

"God, that's pretty hectic, I guess?" Naomi smiled at the younger girls response. 

"So how about you? Any boy or anything?"

"Boy? You wish. Not much really. I'm moving back here I guess. Just to be closer to all of you again."

"Well then, tell me if you need help moving in." Naomi offered. Shizuye smiled and gave her a small salute. 

She finished her food quite fast and decided to wander around the SWORD. As she was leaving, Cobra was beside trying to get his sister to stay. "Shizuye, you know how dangerous is the area outside of the SWORD area and SWORD itself right?"

"I know, I know. And that is why I'm gonna be careful, aniki." She replied rolling her eyes. Cobra let out a grunt before sighing as a sign of surrender towards the younger girls persistence. "And with that,t I'm off. Jya!"