Now Khloe has to deal with the rich boy and his snarky comments about her. She also has to be his partner for the whole year after the English professor assigns them together.

But even with his rude looks, cocky grins, and very sexual comments, Khloe can't seem to resist Mark. The more they are around each other the more Khloe finally sees the real Mark Thomas that he was trying so hard to hide.

Maybe Mark isn't the wealthy playboy he puts himself out to be.

It also doesn't help when something big is lurking above them, a secret they both share.

A secret only they and their family know.

And the one thing about secrets...the truth always comes out.

No matter how hard you try to fight it.

Epigraph

He was the billionaire playboy that I couldn't seem to escape. Ever since we were little he's hated me...bullied me. But not anymore. I know my worth and I'm no longer the little girl he used to push around. It's my turn to play the game. I'm the player he never saw coming.

She was the girl who almost ruined my life. I wanted to make her pay for what she did. And I did. But even with all the anger I have, there's always been something more there. She's different now. Standing up for herself. Playing the game I once controlled. It's a matter of time before I lose and I cannot have that happen...not again.

Rankings

#2 in Young Adult Fiction

#1 in Mark Thomas

Growth

Tropes

Enemies To Lovers
Childhood Friends to Enemies to Lovers
Billionaire Romance
Playboy x Innocent Girl
College Sports Romance

CHARACTERS

[ Khloe Karla Uhrin ]
[ Mark Alfredo Thomas ]

Copyrights

©mimisarai2024

Author's Note

Hello beautiful humans, my name is Mimi Martin. And this is Fighting Back The Truth, the second book of the Morhills Elites Series. There will be four separate parts to this story and two different points of view. It is a College Sports Romance.

Thank you so much for choosing to read this story. It means so much to me that you guys are giving this book a chance. I do hope you enjoy it and hopefully be able to call it one of your "favorites" by the end of it.