Chapter 175: She Is A Bug

Start from the beginning

The scene was luxurious and elegant. The guests who came were either aristocratic or celebrities. Gu Yuan only took a few glances at all kinds of skin colors.

At this time, the grandmother took her to meet some young girls in the tribe, and said with a smile, "They are about the same size as you, and you can play with them more."

Speaking, the one headed by the instructions: "Xue Ning, you have to take care of your uncle, this is your next nine uncles."

Judging from the ranking of the great clan, Huo Chenchen is ranked ninth.

The girl named Xue Ning smiled kindly at Gu Yuan: "Ah, yeah, this is my Jiuyi, grandma, don't you say, I thought it was my sister!"

She said this, everyone laughed, and the grandmother was amused, and said to Gu Yuan, "She just loves poor people."

At this time, a girl next to him came along without any trace. Who knew that when she raised her eyes, she saw Gu Yuan.

Gu Yuan also saw it. It was a very unexpected accident. It turned out to be dice. Before she filmed "Loulan's Dream", dice was also one of the female partners.

Dice exclaimed: "Gu Yuan, it's you! Why are you here?"

Grandma and Xue Ning were both surprised; "Why do you know each other?"

Dice nodded quickly, but looking at Grandma and Xuening, she couldn't understand, she couldn't figure it out.

She came with her relatives to this birthday banquet. This opportunity is of course very important to her. She also hopes to meet Huo Chenchen and try her luck. Of course, she also hopes to use this opportunity to open her communication. Circle, expand your network, and at the same time add glory to your own people.

But she didn't expect Gu Yuan to come.

Yes, I know that you Gu Yuan is the mother-in-law of the entertainment prince, is the mother of master Nie Yu, or the mother-in-law of film king Luo Juntian.

Dice was able to enter the Huo family to participate in this birthday banquet. She had exhausted her ability to get the qualification. After all, she was just a distant relative.

But now I saw Gu Yuan.

Thinking of the act of playing the scene with Gu Yuan, dice looked at the girls around, all of which are Miss Huo's Qian Jin. If you let them know, they will be joked.

At this moment, Xue Ningxue said with a smile: "I'm still afraid that my future Jiuyi will not be entertained well. I didn't expect you to meet Jiuyi by dice. That would be better."

Dice listened, looking at Huo Xuening in doubt, the young lady she must have been unable to reach, but now she talked to Yan Yuese.

"Nine uncles?"

"Yeah, this->>

It's Uncle Jiu's girlfriend, don't you know? "

Dice was shocked and looked at Gu Yuan in disbelief.

There is only one person that Xue Ning can call Uncle Jiu, and that is Huo Chenchen, the owner of the Huo family.