Chapter 174: That's My Son

Start from the beginning

Duanmu butler brought Huo Lanting to the front and said with a smile: "Little Master is bored, I want to come to Miss Gu, I just brought him over, but it disturbed your wives."

Several wives heard this, but it was a little unexpected, but their faces were naturally unshaken, and they smiled and said, "I haven't seen Lan Ting for a long time, but I miss him, Lan Ting, have you been crazy outside recently?"

Huo Lanting smiled at them and politely addressed them one by one, the grandmother and the aunt, one after the other, his eyes fell on Gu Yuan's face.

Everyone looked at the grin on his lips and suddenly realized something.

This is the stepson and future stepmother?

Don't look at Lan Tingxiao, that's not a mess. What does it mean when he laughs like this?

Peng Guiru raised an eyebrow, smiled, looked at Gu Yuan, and looked at Huo Lanting.

Who knows this time, Huo Lanting has softly shouted: "Mom!"

mom?

How could he call his mother?

The surrounding wives are all surprised. You must know that a child like Lan Ting has an opinion from an early age, and usually listens to Huo Chenchen most. Others such as grandparents are also led by him.

If Huo Chenchen is going to get married, no one would dare to expect him to really recognize the stepmother, and it would be good if he didn't give the other party a kick.

As a result, Huo Lanting called her directly?

Everyone was surprised. As for Peng Guiru next to him, he was even more puzzled. Huo Lanting's modifier? So obedient? Still have any calculations?

After Huo Lanting called a mother, he turned over and cuddled Gu Yuan's neck affectionately: "Mom, why are you here, kimmy and dy, they are all here, I said I would introduce them to you."

Gu Yuan heard from Huo Lanting and knew that Kimmy was his cousin, dy was his little cousin, and a few children would play together. The relationship was good, and he laughed at once: "After the mother is busy here, just pass by? "

Huo Lanting was a little bit dissatisfied, sticking to Gu Yuan and coquettishly said: "Mom, Mom, go with me! I love moms the most, I want to let Kimmy see you!"

Huo Lanting, who looks like this, can't believe anyone around. Is this Huo Lanting who is always proud and shy and not like a child at all?

Call mother directly, coquettish?

Huo Lanting glanced at her mother's coquettishness, and glanced at the elders around her, and looked at their wonderful eyes that could be used as color palettes, especially Peng Guiru. It was estimated that her eyes would fall to the ground. .

Hum, when he doesn't know, they must be watching the mother's fun!

Was he ignorant when he was young?

This is the Huo family, and his Huo Lanting's territory, of course, must let them know that his mother is a big treasure and cannot be bullied casually!

Gu Yuan knew that Mrs. Huo would also let him see other guests when he waited, and it was not easy to leave, so he comforted and rubbed Huo Lanting's little head: "Lanting, you are good, go play with kimmy and wait for the mother. I'll see you again when I have time, okay? "

Of course, Huo Lanting didn't really want to make a fool of himself. Everything was just right. He mumbled helplessly: "Well, since mother said so, I listen to mother, I'll go play first, mother, you need to be faster, otherwise I'll wait. "

Still look very good.

Gu Yuan nodded quickly: "Uh-huh."

As for how long she has time, she doesn't know ...

Watching Huo Lanting leave, watching his serious look in a small suit with a stretched face, he couldn't help laughing, so he didn't look like a child when he was holding her neck and flirting.

As soon as I looked up, I saw a group of ladies of the Huo family, including Peng Guiru, curiously looking at her. Some people widened their eyes, some remained calm, some frowned slightly, and some thoughtfully.

She smiled and said, "This is Lanting's child. Don't look smart outside. In fact, it's like a child when it comes to my eyes."

Everyone looked at each other, and Peng Guiru suddenly felt the hottest pain on her face. Just now, she also felt that the relationship between her and her step-son would be very difficult in the future. As a result, they had dealt with the most difficult step-son before they got married?

Seeing that, Huo Lanting actually listened to her so much. This is really rare. It seems that she really treats her like a mother.

One of the six-bedroom wives said with a smile: "You and Lan Ting are so good at it, it's really reassuring. Lan Ting's child is usually a bit stubborn, so it's rare to have a mother."

Gu Yuan deliberately surprised, "He should have called me mother, didn't he?"

what?

Everyone looked at her strangely. Should she be called her mother?

Gu Yuan nodded: "He is my own son, shouldn't he be called me mother?"

Elegant and noble ladies: ...

Peng Guiru: ...

What is she talking about? They don't understand!