Chapter 174: That's My Son

Start from the beginning

Peng Guiru: "It's too young. My daughter is a few years older than you and she's not married. I can't bear to marry at such a young age."

Gu Yuan laughed: "It doesn't matter how old you get married. What's important is to meet the right person. What's important is that two people fall in love. It is not necessarily bad to be married in your 20s, and it is not necessary to be married in your 30s. ,dont you agree?"

Peng Guiru's face suddenly felt a little embarrassed. What did she mean by this? It was as if her daughter was in her thirties and not married.

When the next few members of the same family saw the situation, they naturally did not want Peng Guiru to continue. After all, it was Huo Chenchen's 30-year-old girlfriend who had a hard time talking about him. How others are their own problems, you cannot come up and scare them away.

So she talked to Gu Yuan, and began to discuss jewelry, fashion, art, and even political opinions. Gu Yuan listened, and she really deserved to be a noble lady in the high-level communication circle. The topic must be deep and in-depth.

Naturally, it was not easy to ignore Gu Yuan when talking. Peng Guiru also took the opportunity to ask about Gu Yuan's family situation, where he was and what he did. Gu Yuan answered vaguely. Peng Guiru heard that Gu Yuan had no father and mother. After all, people like Huo's family are very particular about getting married. Marrying a daughter of such a poor, white and small family, isn't Huo Chenchen thinking about letting the family stay alive?

And the art politics that everyone talked about just now, she doesn't seem to understand. If such a girl marries into the door, what kind of language can Huo Chenchen have with her, that is, symbolically.

Just at this time, Huo Lanting, who had just followed his grandfather, got vacant and walked over to the lounge. Peng Guiru saw him and said with a smile, "In fact, it doesn't matter if you get married early, but you still have to worry about Lanting. Lanting The child was clever and naughty at an early age, and the relationship between the stepmother's step-child and the son-in-law had to be dealt with properly. Otherwise, it was not easy to say that she was with Grandma Lanting. Grandma Lanting loved Lanting since she was a child.

Gu Yuan listened, and naturally knew what she was going to say, didn't she think she wanted to be sympathetic to her stepmother at a young age, and came up and talked about it?

Looking at the noble lady who was also jealous, I did not expect to say such offensive words.

So Gu Yuan deliberately said, "Is it, Lan Ting is he very naughty?"

Peng Guiru: "Children, it's always difficult to manage. In the future, you will marry Chen Chen, I'm afraid you have to worry a lot."

After listening to the elders nearby, he calmed down and said, "In fact, it's nothing. Although Lan Ting is naughty, she is very clever and sensible. Slowly contact them. It's good to be familiar."

Saying that, my heart was a little bit emotional, and this 20-year-old married to be a stepmother, or to Huo Lanting->>

Such a child is a stepmother, certainly not good.

Who knew it was thinking, and saw Huo Lanting accompanied by Duanmu butler.

The Duanmu housekeeper is the old man of the Huo family, and he is also very respected. At present, everyone smiled and nodded slightly.