Huo Chenchen saw that they were in a good atmosphere, apparently relieved. Mrs. Huo saw this and smiled and said, "Give your girlfriend back to you and take her everywhere. I and your dad will go to see Lanting."

Huo Chenchen: "Okay."

...

That night, Mrs. Huo did not directly arrange a room for Gu Yuan, and slept in Huo Chenchen's room. As for Huo Lanting, she slept upstairs.

Huo Lanting was obviously a little dissatisfied, and he also wanted to sleep with Gu Yuan.

Although he knows that father and mother are male and female friends and sleep together, why can't he bring him? Occasionally once.

In response to this question, Mrs. Huo directly dragged him down: "Don't you want to sleep with grandma? Grandma misses you so much. Grandma's sixtieth birthday tomorrow, do you want to make grandma happy?"

Huo Lanting couldn't bear it anymore. After frowning and frowning for a while, he ran over and scratched Gu's neck and hand: "Mom, shall I sleep with you tomorrow?"

Gu Yuan smiled and nodded, and kissed the tender little cheek: "Okay."

Huo Lanting was upstairs happily led by Mrs. Huo. Only Gu Yuan and Huo Chenchen remained in the room.

Gu Yuan began to feel that it would be bad to go to bed directly the first time he went to the house, but it would not be tangled any time soon, and he had already admitted to sleeping in front of his future mother-in-law.

Huo Chenchen's room is very organized. Except for a bed, it can't be seen as a bedroom, which makes people think that it is a study. There are some small things on the bookshelf on the wall. It may be a while when I look at it. It is estimated that Huo Chenchen was a child. Only a little bit of life.

Huo Chenchen took her hand and said, "Look, this is the ceramics I made when I was a kid. These are trophies."

Gu Yuan looked, there are indeed many trophies, involving various fields such as equestrian shooting in the National Physics Contest Mathematics League. I don't know if this is the store that sells trophies.

He couldn't help feeling that he was really good.

Huo Chenchen showed her previous photos again, and Gu Yuan carefully looked at him. Ten years ago, he has not changed much now. The 20-year-old young man has a stable general style, only at that time. It is more delicate and exquisite, and its value is explosive.

"You were so handsome at that time." Let's make a direct debut.

"I'm not handsome right now?" Huo Chenchen asked.

"Oh!" Gu Yuan looked at him and saw that he was serious. He seemed to care about this, so he said, "Of course he is handsome now, but that's different."

"How different?"

Gu Yuan looked at his restless posture and had to say: "Although it was beautiful before, it was green, but now it has a temperament and temperament!"

He seemed to be relieved,->>

Hugging her, lowering her head and kissing her cheek, she said, "Don't let me grow old, you know?"