"Alyssa, Alyssa Valdez." Binaba agad ang hawak na pizza, sabay kuha sa kamay ni Den ngunit hindi lang pakikipagkamay ang ginawa ni Aly.  She pulled Den for a quick kiss supposed to be on the cheek, but it landed near the corner of her lips.

Chansing!  Kinulang ba or somobra?  Hahaha, kantyaw ni Den sa kanya.

"Nope, I was really aiming for your cheek.  I would have kissed your lips if I wanted to", mayabang na sagot ni Aly.

Bakit, ayaw mo?- Den

Gusto!

Aly met Den's gaze.  She took a good look at her lips and slowly approached for a kiss.  Den felt her nerves as she felt Aly was dead serious with the kiss.  She didn’t move but just waited.

Aly was looking intently into her eyes, their breaths smell like pizza and beer, but who cares.  She is going in for the kiss.  "Just a taste of those lips," she thought while closing in on the gap.

Everything was in slow motion for Den, she waited for Aly's lips.  She kept her eyes open.  She has this tendency to not close her eyes when she kisses.  Its not that she wants to have a good close look at her, she believes the real magic of a kiss has not happened to her yet.  She tilted her head to meet Aly's, slowly, slowly, slowly.  Her lips were just centimeters away from Aly when she saw Aly close her eyes.  This is it, she thought ---

Just a taste and that’s it, that’s the thought that lingered in Aly's head as she approached Den.  She was taking it slow.  She was enjoying the sight of anticipation in Den's eyes.  This is different for her.  It has always been fast and speedy with her past encounters, but now, she is enjoying the thrill and anticipation.  Almost there, eto na, she thought.  Just as she felt the warmth of their closeness, Aly puckered just a little bit and closed her eyes.

Braaaannnnngggggg!!!!

The sound of crashing ceramics was heard.  Both were startled and the next thing they knew, their heads were turned towards the direction of the crashing sound.

Ay, ano ba yan, nabasag! – Den

"Yong kiss Den, nabasag", Aly pouted at napakamot na lang siya.

Hahaha, wag daw dito.  Galit si kuya. – Den.

-------

Nagkwentuhan lang sila habang tinatapos ang pagkaing naorder.

Para silang mga batang nasa getting-to-know stage sa dating, except that Den's legs were draped comfortably into Aly's na para bang bago lang ang relasyon at nasa napakatamis na stage pa lang ng lambingan.

Napakalakas ng tawanan ng dalawa at panay pa ang subuan at pagpunas ng tissue sa bibig ng bawat isa.  Sobra silang na-engage sa kanilang kwentuhan at nakalimutan ang naantalang halikan.

Den, may lakad ka bukas? – Aly

I'll sleep all day, I guess.  Why? – Den