Prologue

Flashback

The night awoke as it bought the wolves along. The moon was up high in the sky as it was surrounded by millions of stars.

The wolves howling could be heard everywhere near and far.

They were the beasts yet protecters of the night, protecting their territory or attacking an enemy.

They are half human, half wolf. They can take a form of a wolf or human any time they want. That's what makes them special.

Some say they come from outer space, aliens. While others say they are from the depths of the ocean and lava. They are wrong.

"What are they mommy?"

A little girl asked sitting on her mother's lap.

The mother looked at her child as she placed a hand on her head ever so gently.

"I think they are just like you and me"

The mother pointed at the girl and then at herself.

"Natural like us humans, I believe that humanity isn't the only species on earth. There are many unknown lives out there, ready to be discovered"

The child looked up at her mother with a confused look.

"I believe they are lost and needs someone to guide them to the right direction"

The mother said leaving the girl more confused.

"I have something for you"

The mother opened her hand and there laid a necklace.

There was a big gem hanging from it. The Gem was rainbow coloured, at least that's what the girl thought.

"Think of this as mommy and daddy"

The mother spoke giving the necklace to the girl.

"Then I'll keep it safe! This is my treasure!"

The girl yelled while smiling brightly.

Present

The girl is now grown up. On her 21 birthday something incredible happens that will change her life forever.

In this story, she has to guide them towards the right path while trying to find out who she really is.

On the day when the crescent moon is visible in the sky signalling her birthday, her life with be changed forever.

꧁⭐☾︎ 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖊𝖓𝖙 ☽︎⭐꧂