This is incredible.

As she kissed his head and held him tight, she asked: "Xiao Yuan, mommy used to be very cruel to you. Do you really not blame mommy at all? Still so close to mommy?"

Yi Zeyan said that she hates the child, so there should be more than one thing in memory fragment that she resisted his approach and hurt him, but the little guy was not afraid of her, tried to get close to her instead.

The little guy milky meng voice said: "I don't blame mommy, daddy said that only when mom is unhappy does that happen, I want mommy to be happy, dad also wants mommy to be happy, Mom should not be unhappy in the future, okay?"

Somehow, Lin Qingqing suddenly felt as if a warm liquid was pouring into her body, giving her a feeling that she was being loved by the whole world, her whole body's is comfortable and relaxed, this feeling should be pleasant and enjoyable, but don't know why, there was a sour bitterness on the tip of her heart.

Just hope she doesn't unhappy, just hope she's happy.

Such a simple request.

What has she done before ah?

Lin Qingqing's nose was sour and uncomfortable, she rubbed his little face with pity and promised: "Okay, Mom won't be unhappy in the future."

Mother will not be unhappy, will not ignore you, mother will try to be a good mother, will not let you get hurt, will not let you hide behind the railing can only look at your mother from afar.

When Lin Qingqing woke up the next day, the little one was no longer in bed, thinking of his ability to take care of himself, Lin Qingqing was not worried.

She came down the stairs and heard the father and son talking in the living room.

The location of the stairs was a dead corner to the living room, they could not see her, nor could she see them, but she could hear them clearly.

Heard the little guy say: "Dad, you know, Mom is very fragrant, very soft and comfortable, I fell asleep after holding Mom for a while. If Dad holds Mom in his arms, Dad will fall asleep in a minute."

Hearing these words, Lin Qingqing only felt an upsurge in her face, and her face suddenly turned red. This little guy speaks so innocently that he probably don't know how much meaning adults listen to.

Lin Qingqing could not see Yi Zeyan, nor could she see his expression at the moment, she only heard a heavy cough. The little guy seemed very excited and said: "Mom has told me a lot of things, and she also told me stories to coax me to sleep, mom has never done this before. I will sleep with mom tomorrow, the story she told me is not finished yet, it's the story of about the wolf, dad, do you know? Is once upon a time there was a......blablabla......"

Later, Yi Zeyan may not be able to stand it, so he interrupted: "Why are you as long-winded as your mom?"

At this time, standing on the stairs, Lin Qingqing, Yi Beiyuan's mom: "????"

"Do you want me to tell your mom that you already have a jigsaw puzzle from the forest boy?"

The child, Yi Beiyuan listened hastily: "Daddy don't say." He said it as if he was afraid of being heard by anyone. He hushed and said: "Dad, don't tell Mom, okay?"

Yi Zeyan did not answer him, but hummed softly.

Lin Qingqing, who originally wanted to go downstairs, heard this but did not know whether to go down or not, it should be very awkward to go down now, Yi Zeyan will be awkward and the child will be awkward.

Forget it, she'd better wait for a while.

It turned out that the little one already had the puzzle of the forest boy, but she didn't know it, he pretended to be very excited to play with her.