"No."

"Are we the-"

"Teigan I wish you would shut the fuck up for 5 minutes, we'll be in Arizona soon just sit back shut the fuck up and enjoy the ride."

"I'm boreddddd." I dragged putting my feat up on the dashboard and letting my seat back. "Can we play I spy or something?"

"How old are you?"

"I'm 19-"

"Too old to be playing I spy, take yo ass to sleep."

"I been to sleep too many times, I'm not tired no more. How you not tired?"

"Ion get tired, I got Insomnia."

"You for real?"

"Yea." He nodded paying attention to the road.

"Why?"

"Been having it for a long time, I don't know why. Is that even a question?"

"Um yea, there's a cause for everything."

"Okay Albert Einstein."

"That's just common sense."

"ThErEs A cAuSe FoR eVeRyThInG." He mimicked my tone making a face . "That was smart."

"You hungry? I'm hungry, I need some food."

"We not stopping nowhere else you gone have to piss in a bottle, shit ina bag and call it a day cause we showed our faces too much already."

"But we in a whole different place so h-"

"Somebody was just following us, you don't think they onto something?"

"Well maybe but maybe not." I shrugged.

"They is." He said causing me to roll my eyes.

"Well let's just leave the country."

"You got 'leave the country' money?"

"No but you do."

"How you know what I got?" He looked at me.

"Don't say it like that, I was just saying."

"Mhmm."

I talked to Aries I just told her I went out of town for vacation and I told my daddy the same thing.

If I told what was really going only lord knows what he would do, I knew I wouldn't be back anytime soon after today so I was just taking it day by day.

I was practically letting a stranger take me out of state but he didn't actually seem to have any intentions on doing anything to me.

Just gotta tread the fuck lightly cause he could be a devil in disguise.

I looked around as we drove taking in everything as he just drove with a stale face, i expression, he was just there.

"Why you look so mean?"

"What you want me to do Teigan? Smile all day?"

"Smile once."

He smiled and dropped it real quick before I could even react .

"Yea you should smile more, you look less devilish."

"So you saying I look devilish?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying."

"Probably because you think I just run around kill people like Ted Bundy or something."

"Well a serial killer is somebody who killed three people or more so, technically you are one."

"The cop , white dude and my co- I'm not a serial killer." He plainly said .

"You just counted three people you killed so how you not a serial killer?"

"You shot him too, what that make you?"

"An innocent bystander." I nodded.

"A delusional ass female." He mumbled.

─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────

"This like the quiet part of Arizona." He told me. "Get out stretch yo legs, take a piss, get you something to eat and drink."

"Okay." I nodded getting out.

I went into the gas station going to the bathroom first making sure not to sit on the toilet then I washed my hands and left out . I start grabbing a bunch of snacks, candy and drinks to last us. If they were noticing then, I didn't wanna be out no more .

The man bagged my stuff up and I gave him the money for the gas seeing before seeing Duke out there pumping it .

"If he wasn't a killer, he could be my boyfriend." I mumbled to myself as I walked out .

"Did you take a piss?"

"Why you say it like that? And yes, did you?"

"Went right there." He pointed and I frowned going back in the car .

He finally got done with the gas and he got back in. "One of my niggas live out here so we gone be there for a couple days just to lay low and shit."

"Mhm."

"We gotta sleep ina same bed though, he only got three bedrooms and one of em he using for work."

"I-okay." I nodded, I didn't have no choice but to go with it.

"Yea, yo best bet is to shut the fuck up."

"I wasn't even finna say nothing." I lied . "Now apologize cause you didn't have to be so rude."

"I apologize for being rude even though it was very much needed."

"Whatever." I waved him off.

─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────

This nigga crazy, whew .

Excuse the mistakes, 60 votes for the next chapter.