Andre's Ice Cream

I heard the locker room door open and I was worried and still embarrassed... I then noticed it was Luka that walked in, he saw me and walked over to me and kneeled down, he then got really close to my face.

"Care to explain why you were staring at me shortie?" Luka said with a slight smirk "Am I that attractive?"

"y-yes... I-I mean No! I mean you're attractive but not in that way!! Wait thats not what i mean!" iI rambled on.... this was a disaster... Luka then got extremely close to my face and kissed my cheek.

"you're adorable when you get flustered... you always have been" he said as he helped me up "hey... why don't we hang at the park later and then afterward we can go get Andre's ice cream..."

"s-sure" i said as I grabbed his hand as he helped me up... "i heard that Andre's ice cream is the best in Paris... I'll meet you in the park after school Luka!" i then grabbed my bag and ran to class

~~Time Skip To After School~~

I walked to the park near the school and waited for Luka to show up... I took my phone out and texted Luka asking him where he was.

"right behind you cutie... ready to go get some ice cream?" he asked

"yeah!" i said as i stood up "let's get some ice cream!" we walked to the Eiffel Tower where Andre was and walked up to his cart.

"oo a new couple i see for you miss... blue like his eyes and peach like his lips... eat this miss" Andre said "and for you young sir... H/C like her beautiful hair and E/C for her pretty eyes... eat this sir and your love will materialize"

"l-love? couple? w-what?" i asked blushing madly

"Andre here is the sweethearts match maker" Luka explained to me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey demons!! This is my longest chapter so far!! I hope you enjoy this chapter!! Bye!! -Author~Sama