2.

Karma was giddy. Why was he giddy you ask? Well it was because his crush was in his room. It's been a week since he and Asano had started 'getting to know each other better' though the other male likes to call it 'studying together', and the scarlet haired boy has earned himself the right to call the strawberry blond by his first name. Which Asano soon regretted.

"Shuu-chan I'm hungry" Karma whinned draping himself on the slowly growing irritated Asano. "So? What do you want me to do about it" was Asano's cold reply. Karma pouted, atleast the strawberry blonde wasn't pushing him away. "I want strawberry ice cream" he demanded. Gakushū continues solving his mathetimatical problem. Annoyed at the lack of attention, Karma began poking Gakushū's cheek. "Shuu-chan, Shuu-chan, Shuu-chan, Shuu-"

"ALRIGHT ENOUGH ALREADY!" The strawberry blonde abruptly stood up, making Karma fall on his butt. "Owwie, jerk that hurt!".

"Come on, let's go get you're ice cream" was Gakuhū's tired reply, putting on his blazer. Karma grins and follows his crush out of his room, practicaly skipping after him.

His plan to trick Asano to buying him food outside worked! This can be considered a date, for him atleast. Ahh he was so lovesick it was neusiating but who cares?. "Oh yea, and Karma if you don't quit calling me that sickening nickname you will loose your privilige of calling me by my first name"

Karma shivered fearfully. But he just recently got to say his name! And he'll loose the right to do so if he doesn't quit calling him Shuu-chan-

Out loud.

Karma smirks. "Okay Gakushū-kun, I'll stop calling you Shuu-chan" out loud. He didn't say he can't call him that in his head.