Danganronpa V3 Panel: Where's the cast now?

Tsumugi's pov.

Its been awhile. Getting us back together would be fun... "Hey komaru, Call the remaining Drv3 cast. Tell them were having an event next week. They should were their pregame outfits and they can wear other accessories as well." "On it!"

A the following week

"Everyone in your seats! The interview panel whatever you call it will begin shortly!" Now where's miu...

"Miu where are you!?" "Im in the dressing room!". I went over to the room she was in. I knocked and she opened the door. "Monotaro REFUSES to put his scarf on!"

"He doesn't have to put it on. I personally believe that scarf has alot of things monotaro doesn't want to remember."

"Fine, Come on lets go!"

.

.

.

"Good morning everyone! Thank-you all for coming we greatly appreciate it! And to start of the special meeting we introduce the Remaining V3 cast! Come on out guys!"

"H-hai"
"Hai!!!"
"Hello"
"Heya!"
"Hey"
"Um hi?-"

They all took their seats.

"Tsumugi is it my turn to say sonething or am i off on my time?", kokichi whispered. "Yes! Go on"

"U-um Welcome everyone! I am Kokichi Ouma, playedas the Ultimate Supreme leader 'of evil'. As you know V3 came out a few years ago. The killing game we all participated in. As the years have passed our lives have been a bit secretive and we haven't really spoke out to the fandom or laid any facts. And so that's what we're here to do today! I trust that everyone can enjoy themselves!",Kokichi took his seat.

"Hey, Im shuichi saihara,played as the Ultimate detective 'In training'. Here are the rules. (1. Be as family friendly as possible. Im sure younger fans or maybe siblings of older fans are here and we don't want to be too inappropriate. (2. Be aware of questions you ask. (4. Most of the cast are in relationships no ship wars (5. Lastly have fun!",Shuichi sat down.

"So we'll start with a Q&A, please raise your hands if you wanna ask a question."

A few peopls raised their hand. I noticed a small boy in the backround maybe cause he was in a shuichi cosplay- "You over there! The one in the shuichi cosplay."

He stood up. "U-um my question is for maki, Why did you feel the need to hide your talent? I mean there's a common answer but i'd like to here it from you".
"Well, it put me in a tuff situation. If they new i was an assassin the chances of them thinking i was the mastermind would be extremely high".
"That really interesting!"

'Makes sense'

"The one in the kokichi cosplay with butterfly decorations! To the right side in the back of the kid!"

"Thank-you! My question is for Saihara, What made you so oblivious to your feelings for kokichi but to kaede they felt obvious?". "I honestly don't know why i was so dumb- Im guessing it was because she was i bit nicer and easier to understand than kokichi was. Miu please spare me-",shuichi backed his chair over. "What? I wont hurt ya! Unless i have too.", miu laughed. "That Doesnt  Make Me Feel  Better  About it!!"  Miu just kept laughing, and a fee in the audience did as well.

"The emo with black hair and blue stripes! Mhm". "Ok my question is why did miu come up with the idea of the 'kink potion'."

"Aight that's easy! I wanted to see who kokichi would go to!".

I laughed,"Really miu? That's all you wanted to see?". "Yup!".

After the Q&A.
Kokichi's pov.

Ok its my turn to take over.

"All cast members please take a step inro the drawn circles that have arranged over their." Everyone went into a circle and i did as well. "All kokichi cosplayers come over to me." 'There's so many of them-' "Shuichi cos to Shu, Miu cos to Miu and just like that."

"Now we'll take some pictures! After cosplayers,we'll move on to favorite characters  for those who arnt cosplaying. And then pictures for the kids who came along with their older sibling(s) or parent(s)."

"Alrighty! kokichi kinnies pick a position next to me or your friends. Same for other cosplayers as well!. Now say Cheese!"

"Cheeeeeeeesee!!!!",*click*

"Now everyone else can take their pictures. Pictures will be printed. If you cannot get your picture right now, right  your email and the group you were in."

The pictures were taken,printed and a few emailed. Now onto activities!

Shuichi's pov.

My turn. "Activity time. So their are different activities and everyone will be separated  by the activity they choose. Children must be accompanied by someone. So we have 'Guess the charecter','Art contest','Karaoke by charecter' and A few other games that would be good for the kids the parents could check that out."

"Everyone playing 'Guess the charecter follow kokichi and I,'Art contest' follow angie and monokid,'Karaoke by charecter' follow kaede and miu and for the children games follow the monokubs. Have fun everyone!"

Skip to games

"Ok uuum...'I have pink hair and um...Monica should've treated me better", kokichi dropped

"Monica!", "Correct!",he smiled.

"Lets see I like art"
"Angie!"
"People accused me of having a big brother kink"
"Tsumugi!"

'*With kaede and miu*

"So many songs! Hmmm i think  towards the sun is a good one. Any one wanna do a trio? Or maybe even a choir ?"

"Me!"
"Me too!"
"Me"

*multiple other me's"

"Everyone ready?" "Yup!" "Oki"

"Turn your face~ Towards the sun"
"Let the shadows~ Fall behind you"
"Dont look back~ Just carry on"
"And the shadows~ Will never find you!"

With angie and monokid

"That looks wonderful! Its a girl twirling in the rain correct?"
"Mhm!" "Wonderful! It contains all sorts of emotion and beauty"

"Ooooo this one looks great as well!"

"Your all so talented! The energy in here is wonderful!"

With the cubs.

"Oh mannn",bunny huffed,"That's cheating Monodam!"

"Its not! You took to long to pass it so i didn't take it".

The other children giggled and laughed at their quarreling.

Time skip
Tsumugi's pov

"Did everyone have fun!"

"YEEEEESSSSS",the crowd shouted.
"Wonderful! I hope everyone can treasure these memories. By the way. We have made some social accounts! I'm sure you know we already have a few but this one is for the cast. The accounts are one twitter,instagram, and tiktok. The @/ is Drv3_Shenanigans. The account is owned by all the members of V3. So check it out!"

"Thank-you all for coming! We wish you a wonderful rest of the year! Feel free to take cookies,chips and drinks when your leaving! Byebye!"

The author:

I aint neva seen to mentally stable best friends...Always one of em gotta have problems...