¢нαρтєя тωєиту ѕєνєи

Start from the beginning

'𝑶𝒐𝒑𝒔.'
"Thankyou, O/n!" I told her/him, handed a treat and watched her/him fly off.
After I picked my wand up, Errol came swooping down, knocking over the milk jug, the fruit bowl, and almost everyone on the Gryffindors tables food, eventually landing in front of Ron, unconscious.
"ERROL!" Ron shouted out, surprised and embarrassed and he took the envelope from his beak.
"Oh gosh.." I said out loud, staring at the familiar looking envelope.
"What is it?" Harry asked, seeing as he must have heard me.
"Oh no.." Ron gasped while looking scared at the howler in his hands.
"It's ok, he's alive." Hermione finally spoke to the boys.
"It's not him he's worried about." I told her, pointing at the red envelope he was holding.
"Look everyone, Weasley's got himself a howler!" Seamus shouted, causing the whole of Gryffindor table to stare down at Ron.
Neville looked just as frightened as Ron did.
"You'd better open it, Ron, I got one from my gran once and I ignored it, it was horrible."
"Try getting one from the ministry!"
"Um y/n, not the time...or the place to announce that." Hermione whispered in my ear, suddenly making me realise everyone in the great hall was now quiet and awaiting to hear the howler.
"Well go on, open it." I stared intently at the envelope in Ron's hands, eager to hear what is has to say."
"It'll all be over in a few minutes." Neville reassured him and Ron began to open it.

The howler flew out of the envelope, flipped itself open and began shouting, Neville and I immediately stuck our fingers in our ears.
'𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒍𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕..'

Molly's voice rang about the whole of the hall.

"ʀᴏɴᴀʟᴅ ᴡᴇᴀsʟᴇʏ!
ʜᴏᴡ ᴅᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛᴇᴀʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀʀ! ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀɪɴɢɪɴɢ ʜᴀʀʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʏ/ɴ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪᴅᴇ?"

"How does she know I was with you both?! I ARRIVED ON THE TRAIN! DID YOU SNITCH?"
"SHH!" Ron and Harry shushed me and the howler continued."

"ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀʙsᴏʟᴜᴛᴇʟʏ ᴅɪsɢᴜsᴛᴇᴅ! ɪ ᴀᴍ sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴇxᴘᴇʟʟᴇᴅ! ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ᴛɪʟʟ ɪ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ! ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴜsᴘᴇᴄᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛᴏᴘᴘᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡᴇɴᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟɪsᴇᴅ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ɢᴏɴᴇ!?
ʏᴏᴜ, ʜᴀʀʀʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ʏ/ɴ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴅɪᴇᴅ!
ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ɪs ɴᴏᴡ ғᴀᴄɪɴɢ ᴀɴ ᴇɴǫᴜɪʀʏ ᴀᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ's ᴇɴᴛɪʀᴇʟʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ! ᴀɴᴅ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ʟɪɴᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙʀɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ!"

Ron let out a huge sigh of relief, clearly thinking it had finished, after a few seconds it turned up the table to talk to Ginny.

"ᴏʜ ᴀɴᴅ ɢɪɴɴʏ ᴅᴇᴀʀ, ᴄᴏɴɢʀᴀᴛᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ɢʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴀʀᴇ sᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ."

The howler once again, turned to Ron, blew raspberries and ripped itself up. Harry and Ron sat still looking stunned, a few laughs escaped a few people and soon, the hall was filled with people starting their conversations again.

"Well uh, that's a fun way to start our 2nd year, don't you think?" I asked the trio, getting the tenseness out of the way.
"Oh yeah, brilliant!" Ron replied sarcastically, not looking up at all.
"Well I don't know what you expected, Ron, but you-"
"Don't say I deserved it Hermione." He snapped and ate some food.