Lily was brought out of her thoughts when she heard a large sound of childish giggles, coming from behind a bookshelf.

“Come on Harry”, a female voice said, “you were so brave… and handsome”.

Lily almost gaged at the thought of being right next to mushy teenage romance, but then all she felt was heartbreak and hurt, as she knew that Harry had already moved on.

Please leave, Lily thought to herself, Go away and make love somewhere else.

“We better go before Ron and Hermione come looking for us”, Harry said with a panted voice, “How about we move to the trophy room?”

“Although I do love all the gold metals I need to finish packing”, Ginny replied “Want to help?”.

Oh God kill me now, Lily thought as she banged her head on the table.

However luckily their voices slowly die down as they walked away

And then it was as if someone slapped her in the face with knowledge. It was a silly idea, but deep inside she thought that maybe the chamber would be in the most likely place. A place filled with gold items like the locket…. Maybe the chamber is in the schools trophy room.

Lily quickly gathered the books and raced towards the exit of the Library. She quickly borrowed the books, (which surprised the librarian as it was the end of school), and she raced out. However instead of quickly exiting as she hoped she ran into someone and all her books scattered on the floor.

“Oh my god I’m so sorry”, a familiar female voice said.

Lily ignored the voice and quickly picked up the books, she had to test this theory and although the chamber wasn’t going anywhere she wanted to find out where it was so she could finally understand who she was and why she was so important.

“Don’t worry about it”, Lily said quickly before jumping up.

However she was greeted with a face she hoped to avoid for the rest of the year. Her hair was a lot less bushy, and was shorter than she remembered. 

“Lily?” Hermonie said with a shocked expression, “It cant be you… its not possible”.

“Sometimes it’s the impossible is the most probable to happen”, Lily replied with a witty tone.

There was a moment of silence as Lily and Hermonie stared at each other with shock.

“Hermonie you don’t need any more books, honestly you have en….. Lily?”

A figure appeared behind Hermonie with bright orange hair, and with the familiar freckles on his face.

‘”Ron”, Lily stated in monotone.

“What happened?” Hermonie said ignoring Ron’s confused expression, “Where have you been? We thought you had died?”

“Well here I am… sorry you had to go through all that ‘heartache and grief’… sorry you couldn’t move on”, Lily said sarcastically, “Maybe I would be better dead”.

“We had to move on”, Hermonie said with a hurt expression, “Its not like we could do anything! And we never wanted you dead… we were your friends...”.

“Well were I come from friends stick by friends till the end”, Lily replied, “I guess you guys don’t want me to ruin your little group”.

“Lily…”, Hermione said but she was lost for words.

There was another moment of awkward silence. Finally Hermione said something.

“Does Harry know you’re alive”.

“No”, Lily said, “Doesn’t matter anyway, he’s found someone else, so he doesn’t need to know”.

“Its not his fault”, Ron stated, “He had to move one”.

“Yeah and so do I know”, Lily replied, “If you’ll excuse me”.

With that Lily walked away and headed to the where she believe the chamber to be. She’s never had anyone in her life and the she came to Hogwarts and instead of gaining people she lost more than what she had. Now all she had was the hope that she will find some answers.

A/N thanks for reading I’ll update soon ;D