Chapter 5

“Well now who do we have hear? New girl I see’, snarled the teacher, “not having a good start are you”.

“Wow. Its like you can read minds or something”, remarked lily.

The teacher pulled a sour face before heading into the great hall.

Lily began to walk off when two people with red hair and looked like twins caught her attention.

“How did you make Snape walk off like that”, one asked.

“We were sure you were a goner’, the other continued.

“I guess it was my lucky day”, replied Lily.

“Well My name’s Fed”, said on twin.

“And I’m George.” The other finished.

“Nice to meet you. My name is Lily”, replied Lily, “Well I have to go, first lesson, so see-ya”.

Without another word lily walked off and started to head over to her first class... Potions.

Potions were to be held in one of the dungeons. Chills went down Lily’s spine as she walked down into the room. It must have been the coldest building in the entire castle. As lily looked at the different objects in the dungeon she realized who was the teacher. It was the man with greasy black hair and a hooked nose.

 “Welcome Lily my name is professor Snape”, Snape smirked, and “You can go and sit next to Draco Malfoy”.

Lily went and sat next to Draco and began to unpack her things. Trying not to draw too much attention to herself she stayed quiet.

 “Today we will be learning about poison antidotes”, Snape snared, “Does anyone know what can prevent death due to poisoning and where it comes from?”

Lily slowly raised her hand up.

“Yes Lily”, said Snape.

“A bezoar ”, Lily answered, “It a stone which comes from the stomach of a goat”.

“That is correct”, replied Snape.

“Today however I am going to try and teach you how to make an antidote. If any of you are smart enough to be able to create one”, Snape said with a cold tone.

Soon Lily was collecting ingredients to put in her potion. Carefully making sure she was following the instructions carefully she started to get her potion to bubble until it was complete.

“Its time to hand your potions up to get them marked”, Snape said when there was five minutes left of the lesson.

Lily carefully poured her potion into a vile and went to hand it in. Quickly she cleaned up her mess before it was time to got to the next lesson.

“Defense against the dark arts”, Lily whispered to herself as she looked at the timetable.

 The classroom for defense against the dark arts was warmer than the dungeons. There were a lot of different objects around the room but the room was darker than the potions room.

 A man with one normal eye and one magical blue eye was standing at the front of the classroom. His magical gave Lily the creeps as she went and sat at a table by herself. With a swish of his wand he closed the door behind the last person and the class was started.

“Today we will be continuing to learn about the unforgivable curses”, the teacher said, “They are the Cruciatus Curse, Imperius Curse and the Avada Kedavra curse. Today however we will be doing the Imperior curse. So everyone get up and go stand to the left side of the room”.