I am not crushing

Start from the beginning

After a few moments, Asami stood upright, her expression unreadable. She took in a deep breath, avoiding Korra's look completely.

"See?" She said dryly. "You can't lie to me about what you want, because you can't even come up with wanting anything else! That's how much of a horny asshole you are!"

Asami turned to leave, but before she did, Korra caught her wrist. Her grip wasn't tight and Asami could easily break free from it. Yet, it made Asami freeze.

"And you wanna call me the heartbreaker?" Korra said behind grit teeth.

"Let me go." Asami said quietly, not looking at Korra.

"You seriously going to kiss me then just say 'lol nope' and leave?" Korra ignored her, letting out her anger and frustration. "Tell me, who's the heartbreaker in this scenario?"

"Korra..." Asami's voice trembled and her breath picked up. "Let go."

Korra was about to ignore that plea as well, but she soon noticed that Something was very wrong. Asami's voice sounded like she was on a verge of a breakdown, and when Asami's hand began shaking as well, every angry feeling Korra may have had just flew out the window, being replaced with consuming concern. She immediately let go of Asami's wrist, trying to face Asami.

"Hey, hey, I'm sorry, " she quickly said, "Asami, breathe. I think you're having a panic attack."

"I need... " Asami stummered. "I-I need t-to leave..."

"What?" Korra blinked, but before she managed to digest Asami's words, Asami had already sprinted away, leaving the room.

"H-hey!" Korra called running after her. "Asami you can't drive like this!"

But Asami was already at the front door, not even answering Korra's calls. Turns out Asami was a damn fast runner– Korra was the girl's soccer team's captain and still she only managed to get herself out of the house in time to hear Asami's engine roar to life before she drove away.

Korra stoped in her tracks and frowned, looking at Asami's figure leave her eyesight and groaned in frustration. It was times like these she was regretting not having gotten her driver's license yet, because she couldn't outrun a fucking motorcycle. Though what the fuck would she do even if she had her license, hit Asami with a car? Right.

At that point, there was not much she could do but hope that Asami would be okay, text her own friends of they wanna meet up soon to clear her head and enter her home. It wasn't really ideal to hang out with her friends, mostly because she hated it, and also because she punched Tahno in the face today. But it's whatever really, it happens all the time.

When she entered her house, she was met with the two parents she already forgot were home, and a sigh left her mouth.

"Is everything okay?" Her mother asked.

"Yep," answered Korra, "why?"

Her dad hesitated, looking at his wife before turning back to look at Korra. "Asami was acting a little weird... Don't you think?"

"Don't be rude dad," she rolled her eyes, annoyed that he's judging Asami like he knows anything about her.

"He just meant that Asami seemed a little scared of him," Senna explained, "is everything okay with her?"

"Aha," Korra answered dryly, "dad is a scary dude, and she doesn't like being touched, that's all."

Her parents seemed to have more to say, so she quickly left to her room and checked her phone, delighted when she saw that her friends texted her back and were down to meet up.