Update your closet with Agacio Stud Brief underwear for men

Agacio Stud Brief provides wearer excellent comfort and support compared to other brand's briefs because Agacio as a brand believes in designing lingerie for men by men and when men itself are designed for other men, the best part about that is they will craft them keeping solutions to the problems faced by the wearer on regular basis.

Agacio was launched in the year 2013. It offers various styles such as male jocks, men's boxer briefs, briefs, and thongs are crafted in 96% modal for silky softness and 4% spandex for a bit of stretch so whether you are a brief person, thong person, or someone who relies on male jockstrap for every occasion, Agacio is the right place for you.

Besides these styles, another reason to visit Agacio's website is its newly launch "STUD BRIEF FOR MEN". Let's find out, what makes it unique and the reason for wearing it.

Well, the way designers have created this classy brief underwear for men is enough to make your day great. From silhouette to fabrics, everything is perfect. These men's briefs are neither too short nor too long. The amount of fabric that is used in it covers your male genitals and back profile. It includes features like a pouch and waistband.Creators have given your contour pouch a different look by adding the patch of mesh fabric in it. You will be surprised to know that this sexy fabric is not only erotic but functional too. It is super light and breathable which leads to a sweat-free stay. Men who are prone to extreme sweating can consider wearing these lovely pair of male lingerie. The rest of the male underwear has been crafted with solid fabric. Stud men's brief includes a broad waistband that holds the name of the brand in bold letters.

These men's briefs are crafted in fabrics such as viscose, polyamide, and spandex which enhances the strength, flexibility, and stretchability of entire male underwear so don't forget to add them to your workout clothes section

These men's briefs are crafted in fabrics such as viscose, polyamide, and spandex which enhances the strength, flexibility, and stretchability of entire male underwear so don't forget to add them to your workout clothes section. You can even consider this male underwear for regular activities. So, long story short

Key features:1. Lightweight, comfortable, and supportive.2. Include contour pouch and broad waistband.3. Can be considered for - workout and regular activities.4. Fabrics used viscose - polyamide -spandex.This sexy male underwear has been painted in

Colors:White/Navy Navy/Black

Stud briefs for men are available in

Sizes:

Small,MediumLargeX-Large

Agacio Stud Brief underwear for men is a strong pair of lingerie still we would you to wash them with hands and gently. You should not use chlorine-based detergents because they are harmful to your underwear. Besides that, tumble dry, bleaching and ironing can harm the quality of fabrics used in it.So if you have made your mind and planning to give these a chance, go ahead and find your pair. Agacio as a brand is available on different platforms such as Skiviez, Mensuas. It even has its official website. It is available on different social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest so don't forget to follow them so that you can stay updated with its latest collection. For any queries, you can write a mail.Let Stud Briefs for men take care of your manhood and you stay Hakunamatata.