Hello, Sana... Tu hei wahape??

Haa Sidharth... Thank you.. Thank you so much.

She never wanted to share her problems to Sidharth. It's not because she didn't trust him, but she knew that,if he came to know about them he would use his connections to solve them, which she never preferred. But today she said it unknowingly. She was happy to have him in her life. She promised herself that she won't complaint to him about anything now. Her trust on him became more stronger.

Bata, tujhe kya chahiye?

She asked with a smile.

Abb nhi baby, time aane pe poochunga.

He replied which made her blush more.

...

Months flew faster. They had only a week left for his graduation to be completed. He was very excited as he would be partially getting into their family business along with his higher studies. Since, he was going to continue it in the same college, he doesn't needed to get worried about Shehnaaz too.

Shehnaaz, tujhe yaad hei, tune mujhe ek promise kiya dha.

He asked inter wining his fingers with her as he lied on her lap.

Kab???

She narrowed her eyebrows instantly  but remembered it soon.

Haa.. Ab yaad aayi, bol kya chahiye tujhe?

She was tensed thinking that he might ask for a kiss on her lips. But, he had some other plans.

He jumped and sat straight instantly and explained.

Next week exams will be over.. And.... The next day, both us will leave for a long drive. Just morning jaayenge aur evening tak wapas aayenge.

She was startled by his words. They had met outside many times, but a long drive was a question. She had no idea what she would say at home.

Don't worry baby, I have some awesome excuse that you could say to your family. Pooja is living in Pune. So you can say that you are going to meet her for a get together. They won't even doubt.

She was worried though. But, he made her do it.

....

Sidharth! I was worried till the last minute. I thought mamma would have doubt on me... But, she too believed. Jaldi wapas aana, teek hei??

She rested her head his shoulder as he was driving the car.

Don't worry baby, by evening we will be back here.

She slept peacefully after a while on his shoulder. He smiled looking at her and kissed on her hair.

..

Baby, udjaa..

Sidharth patted on her cheeks to wake her up.

She slowly opened her eyes.

Hayeee Sidharth!! Meim itni der so gayi??

She rubbed her eyes and he laughed loudly.

Tho kya hua baby? Abb bahar chal.

She was startled looking outside. The area was complete misty. She opened the door and stepped out. She shivered as she stepped on the grass bed with water droplets.

Baba, it is cold. Aaaja..

Sidharth wounded his hands around her and kissed on her forehead.