my eyes widened and i immediately shot up and stood up straight, "you know i was joking!" a slight whine in my voice while giving him puppy eyes, i let my arms flop down and the sweater sleeves cover my hands. he started walking away and toward the door, and i followed while trying to grab his arm. jostling his arm away, he avoided my grasp and we walked out of the building. "you wanna play it like that huh?" i narrowed my eyes at the boy, "don't regret it!"

i jumped up onto his back, locking my legs around is body and wrapping my arms around his neck. giggling, i planted a kiss on his cheek as he brought his hands to my thighs to support my weight better. "don't i have cooties?" he asked, slyly smirking at me from the corner of his eye.

resting my chin on his shoulder, i smiled, "yes, but it's ok. i can withstand it as long as i'm with you, honey."

"oh shush." he continued carrying me for a bit in a comfortable silence until we entered a small cafe. "we're here. it's a new place i found last week, and i wanted to try it out with you."

inside, it was a quaint place with a modern yet warm feeling to it. we ordered our drinks, i got a (fave flavor) cake, and he got a blueberry muffin. taking our things, we sat at one of the tables by the window that had a small plant and was a booth style table. i slid into the seat next to the purple boy and happily sipped my drink.

"here." i heard hitoshi's deep voice murmur next to me, and saw him holding out a piece of his blueberry muffin on his fork.

i opened my mouth and leaned my chin on my elbow upon the table, giving a small "ahhhh~" he fed me the piece with a small smile on his face. taking a small piece of my cake i turned back to the boy, "your turn, wonder boy!"

he opened his mouth and i held out the fork for him to take the piece off, but pulled it away at the last moment leaving him hitting the air. i turned the fork back to me and ate the bite happily. staring at me, he glared as i cut off another piece of the cake. with a teasing grin, i popped the bite into my mouth.

then, without any words, shinsou grabbed my left wrist that was opposite of him and pulled me toward him. at the same time, he used his free hand to guide my face as he leaned in and stole a kiss.

smirking, he pulled away and licked his lips, "sweet."

my face suddenly heated up and a pink blush covered my cheeks. lightly, i pushed away the purple boy's teasing grin and drank more of my drink to calm myself down. "i'm glad you liked it." i mumbled out, choosing to face completely forward and focus on the rest of my cake.

mini time skip brought to you by amajiki being a shy boi 💕

cleaning up the table before we left, i threw away our drink cups into the nearby trash can. "can we stop by the convenience store real quick?" i asked, interlacing my hands with hitoshi's rougher and warmed ones.

"yeah sure, you need something?"

"it's a surprise!" i happily exclaimed as we headed down the street, swinging our clasped hands slightly.

he sighed and pulled me a bit closer to him as we walked, "whatever you say, love."

entering the store, i led us toward the candy aisle to grab some coffee candies that were rarely in stock. "tada! i figure we can snack on them during school if it has enough caffeine, whenever mr aizawa stops us from drinking coffee."

we went over to the cash register by the front, to be greeted by a cheerful redhead. "(l/n)~! it's been too long since i've seen you!! what brings an angel like you around?"

shinsou watched the two interact, glaring at the flirty cashier, and instinctively wrapping an arm around me.

"hey saeyoung. coffee candies for school." i sent a grin to him as i placed the packs onto the counter, and noticed the strange flares between the purple and red boys. "oh! i don't think i've introduced you two yet, toshi this is choi saeyoung, saeyoung this is shinsou hitoshi!"