5k special♥︎

a/n - first off, thank you all so much for liking my story!!! we hit 5k views! i can't believe it, thank you so much💕 whenever i see a new notif for this story my heart goes uwu i love y'all/// not my image above oops /// anyways this is an added on story for y'all cause shkdhdkf i love y'all /// if you're interested? i have another fic in progress rn called "hey pretty stranger" which is a terushima yuuji x reader for my haikyuu bbys hehe
also i am sorry if this is cringe, i have a love hate mindset with relationships hehe💕

(y/n)'s pov - 3:37 pm, friday after school

"just keep walking! don't worry i'm not gonna kill you toshi." i smirked while pushing the purple boy's shoulders forward as we walked along the sidewalk back to the dorms. we had gotten out of school after a rather easy day of hero training and were rushing back to the dorms to spend time together.

the teen stumbled along the sidewalk, still trying to look back to see what i was doing, "but why can't you just tell me what you're doing?"

while still pushing him forward i carefully adjusted the keychain, "okay okay i'm—— almost!!— okay done! take a look!"

with a wide grin, i slung around my own bag and slid one of shinsou's bag straps off of his shoulder. dramatically, i lightly swung the bags in excitement and watched the boy's expression carefully. "uh, what did you do?"

gasping over dramatically i plastered on an offended demeanor, "can't you tell?? oh no i think we have to break up now toshi, sorry." i started walking faster to pass him until he grabbed my wrist and stopped me.

he pulled me back toward him and carefully looked at the bags, "why'd you switch our cat keychains?"

"so that mine reminds me of you, and yours will remind you of me!"

tugging on my arm, he pulled me into his chest and smirked down at me. warm, strong arms wrapped around my figure and i melted into his arms, sliding my arms around his waist and nuzzling my head into him. "thank you baby."

i giggled a bit as we embraced each other until he suddenly pulled away a bit, "cmon let's drop off our bags at the dorms and go on a date. i know the prefect place." he gave a cat-like grin and laced our hands together, pulling me as i laughed to the dorm building.

mini time skip brought to you by miruko's bunny ears💕

we split off to our respective dorm rooms to drop off our backpacks and change into casual clothes before heading out. i changed into a black pleated skirt, layered a (favorite color) button up shirt under one of shinsou's lilac sweatshirts, my black doc martens, and a matching (favorite color) scrunchie on my wrist.

a knock sounded on the door and i opened it to see my favorite purple boy wearing ripped black jeans, a dark purple flannel that matched his hair, a white tee, and black sneakers. "ready to go?"

"let's go!" i chirped happily, as he wrapped an arm around my waist and led me out of the dorms.

walking down the stairs, we exited out into the main living room, only to be greeted by mina's squealing. "(y/n)~~~! you and shinsou look so good together~! where's my soulmate?" she had flipped around on the couch and was looking at us with hearts in her eyes.

i ruffled her hair lightly, "don't worry mina, i know you'll find your other half some day." my eyes shifted over to shinsou next to me as i leaned closer to her ear, "plus... boys have cooties."

mina bursted into laughter, and i couldn't stop the smile from spreading on my face. meanwhile, the purple boy retracted his arm on my wrists and brought his hand to his mouth dramatically, "i have cooties?" he crossed his arms and tilted his head slightly, "alright. no more physical contact for you."