They looked at me, and I flashed to the girl. I then sucked her dry. The guy tried to run away, but he didn't even get to the end of the alley. I threw him against the wall, and sucked him dry.

     I then wiped the blood off my mouth, and sped to a bar. I don't really know what it's called. I just went straight to the bar, and got a bourbon. The bartender is cute, I might eat him later.

      I drank my bourbon and the bartender refilled it. Someone said, " Hello, love."

     I looked, and it was Klaus. I rolled my eyes, and said, " What do you want?"

   He said, " Ouch. Is that any way to treat an Original?"

   I said, " Get over it. You killed the buzz in this place."

   I then sped out of the bar. I went to the bar in the quarter and sat down. It was called, 'Rousseau's'. I got a bourbon, and drank it. The bartender refilled it. Someone said, " Hello, again."

   I said, " Cant anyone leave me the hell alone!"

  I turned and it was Marcel. He said, " Sorry. Just wanted to talk."

   I said, " About what?"

  He said, " You."

   I rolled my eyes, and said, " Nope. How about we talk about you?"

   He smiled, and said, " Fine. What do you want to know?"

   I said, " Anything. When were you turned?"

   He sat down, and said, " I was turned in the 1800s, by Klaus Mikaelson."

   I spit out my drink, and laughed. He said, " Whats so funny?"

   I said, " Just that how the big bag hybrid turned a obnoxious, selfish human into a vampire. I never knew he had a soft spot for someone like you."

   He said, " You know him?"

   I said, " I know him, and his stupid siblings."

   He said, " How do you know him?"

   I said, " He terrorized my hometown, and killed some people close to my so called friend."

   He said, " Well, I guess we have something in common."

   I said, " How's that?"

  He said, " We both want him dead."

   I said, " I'll drink to that."

  We then tapped our glasses to that, and drank. I said, " So, why did Klaus turn you?"

  He said, " He turned me because I let him dagger his sister. I loved Rebekah, and I thought she loved me. But when their daddy came into town, they left running. They let the city burn. I built it to what it is today. They never came back. They did the other week, and Rebekah and I met up again. I tried to get her to side with me, but she wouldn't leave him."

   I said, " Why did they come back?"

   He said, " Klaus thinks he can come here, and take this town back. He thinks it's his, but it isn't it is mine now."

    I took a sip of my bourbon, and said, " Well, Klaus always thinks he can get what someone else has."

  He nodded, and said, " So, why did you move here?"

   I said, " My town, was boring. Not much people off vervain. I just wanted some freedom. My friends are selfish. They always protect poor defenseless Elena. I got annoyed and left. Plus my mother died."

   He said, " I'm sorry."

  I said, " Its fine. I'm here to not think of that place ever again."

  He said, " Well, I am glad I met you."

   I nodded, and we drank all night. We talked and had fun. He told me about how he was a slave, and Klaus took pity. Klaus took Marcel under his wing, and raised him as his own.

       It was a fun night. He got called somewhere, and I sat there and drank for a little while. After I was done drinking, I went outside to the alley, and drank 4 people dry. I then sped to my apartment, and showered. I then put on my pjs and went to sleep.

   Klaus's POV
       She was talking with Marcel. I seen the way he made her laugh. I wanted to go in there and kill him. But I can't, we have a plan. Find this all powerful witch, and then deal with Marcel. The Bennett witch should be working on finding this other witch, with Kol helping her. Katerina is always lurking in town, finding out more intel.

    He got called away somewhere, and I seen she was there drinking. I followed Marcel to see what he was up to. Marcel went to the Compound. He thinks that's his house, but it's not. It is The Mikaelsons house. He went inside, and talked with Diego and Thierry. I couldn't hear what they were talking about, he must of have this place spelled.

   I sped to Rousseau's and Caroline wasn't there. I sped to the house, and walked inside. Elijah said, " So?"

   I said, " No. She wouldn't even let me speak to her. Where is Katerina?"

   Katerina walked into the foyer, and said, " What Klaus?"

   I said, " I need you to make your way into Marcel's inner circle. I can't hear into the compound. He must have his witch spell the place, so no one hears in."

   She said, " Im working on it. I keep flirting, and trying to manipulate my way, but Marcel won't budge. It seems like his attention is somewhere else. I mean the girl must be hot, if he doesn't go after me."

  Elijah said, " Katerina, do you have any idea of to what girl?"

  She said, " No. He must be keeping it a secret. He did mention, he was trying to find more about this blonde girl."

    I said, " Caroline. He was in Rousseau's with her tonight. He has his attention fixed on a girl that is not his to take!!"

   Kol said, " Nik, calm down. Caroline is not yours, either."

   I growled, and pinned him against the wall. I said, " Shut up!"

    I then sped to my studio, and painted.