Chapter 3.. Unload

So we unpacked the food and everything an I got a Text from The group text with Me,Tye,Dylan,Kim Petras,Cody,Doja Cat,KJ Apa saying we need to have a get together at Tye and C house Tonight Tye and I thank havens we got all this food. For the party and we made Dylan helps make the cake for Kim Petras for her music getting me an Tye together and as we we're putting in the flour Tye though flour out I said oh yea t though flour at him and Dylan joined in and though at us ( meanwhile it 12:30pm) and me and Tye kissed with flour all over us and it was the best flour kiss ever Tye said Dylan can you finish this cake Dylan said yea an Dylan looked as an said I think I know we're you guys are going have fun. I said we definitely will I grab Tye's hand started walking him upstairs and I told him I have a surprise for you you're going to love it baby so we got in the bedroom I put on I See Red By Everybody Loves An Outlaw and more songs on "Tye Sheridan"SexyBoy Playlist on my Spotify and I laid him down slow and I was on his lap the whole time I got up I take off my clothes to reveal a Lacey head to toe body suit and Tye said come here sexy I walked slow to him to tease him a little and I ripped his clothes off and to reveal his sexy body and I work my way down to his sexy spot which I did this he got excited and hard and I began to go down on him then I jumped on the shit they I worked him in to bast a nut and as I'm doing this his moaning so loud that I began to moan as well and then I finished him off then he said turn that ass over baby to be on your back so I can make you bast a nut he pounded me so hard I basted all over him and I said let's go take shower to clean up before everyone comes over we take a shower and we smelled something I yelled DYLAN CHECK THAT CAKE NOW! I heard bolt to that kitchen and he we're safe it's good didn't burn. I said to Tye thank heavens baby so we both put on are lace button up shirt's and leather skinny jeans and Steve Madden combat boots and we run downstairs to see everyone coming in and carrying so many alcohol drinks and food and Dylan finished the cake just in time before Kim seen it we all talked how everyone's been after the beach party lasted week so me and Tye reveal that we we're getting married next July everyone clapped and cheered and screamed of excitement we all my famous Chick-fil-A chicken I make in the air frier and then we put out Kim's cake to thank her for bringing us together with her music and cried of excitement and she hugged me and Tye to say your welcome and then had the cake Dylan said it's red velvet and I made with love we all ate it and it was so amazing and we all talk for hour drank some many drinks and everyone past out I past out on Tye's lap and Tye pat out with his hand on my ass grabbing it hard and it felt great.
See You In
When Eye's Meet 2
LustAquarius
🏳️‍🌈💋🎉