Episode 2

The guy in a black leather jacket, white shirt, black jeans, and pair of black timberland shoes walked out of the hospital to his car as his bodyguards opened the door for him as he went in after taking a glance at the hospital building. The car stops right in front of a big building "Jeon Marketing" he went in as everyone bowed he is the CEO (chief executive officer) of course while going in all the girls were drooling over him who as a perfect, fit body, handsome face, deep voice, brown soft hair and big reputation all over the country as the boys envy him a lot as he got into his office his secretary came and started speaking about his schedule "Mr. Jeon you have 2 meetings today one at 2:30 pm with Lee contribution and another one at 4:00 pm with Samsung company's CEO, and afterward you have to go and make a deal with Mr. Jung about the money he borrowed a week ago from you" "that sit, you can go then Taeyong" Taeyong bow and left,

Later at 6:00 pm

Mr. Jeon is here to make a deal with Mr. Jung as he refuses to give back the money both groups started fighting as they are fighting somehow Mr. Jung escaped and Mr. Jeon got shot. His men took him to the hospital as quickly as possible.

At the hospital

Doctor Kim was getting changed into her normal doctor outfit after the surgery while she was getting changed she heard noises outside so she quickly changed and went outside to see.

She saw a guy laying down on the chair with blood running through his stomach and his men were making a fuss, she saw a guy in a black suit was about to hit a nurse she quickly ran and held his hand as he looked at her from up to down and said "who are you? Are you a nurse" ''can't you see I am a doctor and I will treat him" she said as her grip got tighter on his hand Mr jeon who had his eyes closed spoke without opening them "I... won't take... treatment from a... woman... Bring a man" "sorry but if you want to live than you have to take the treatment from me or else you can die" "hey ...take her out" mr jeon demanded in a painful voice as his stomach was hurting, one of his man pulled doctor kim ''doctor why don't you take a break huh?" he said as Dr Kim got angry and pushed him as he fell down other of his men started attacking her as she fight back, all of his men were on the ground groaning "sorry i will treat your bruises and cuts'' doctor Kim said panting, they heard a thud sound that cause drove their attention to mr Jeon who is lying unconscious on the chair his men ran to him and tried to wake him up "if you don't want him to die bring him to the room" "fine but if he died you have to pay back with your life" they took him inside the doctor kim changed her clothes and went inside she opened his shirt and started treating "he have nice body right Dr. Kim'' one of the nurse said and Doctor kim didn't reply as she was busy treating his cut after she was done she told the junior male doctors to move him to the different room as doctor Kim came out of the room she got startled by the mr Jeon's men who were bowing right now. "Thank you so much, Doctor, and sorry for our bosses behavior, he is actually in love with someone so he doesn't like it if other women come near him so, sorry about that" doctor Kim just smile and said, "it's okay I totally understand and no need to thank me it's my job" she was about to walk away but stopped by a question "uhh... doctor can we see him now?" "not now because he needs space after the surgery to get used to the air but maybe after 20 minutes you can see him and please fill the registration forms at the reception, thank you I will go now" "THANK YOU DOCTOR" they all spoked together as Dr. Kim got a bit startled by it, with that, she left from there after waiting for about 20 minutes all of his men went in to found Mr. Jeon awake looking around.