🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 🅴🅻🅴🆅🅴🅽

Start from the beginning

                                  ☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
When the train stopped at kings cross station I said goodbye to Hermione and she gave me my present.

I then frantically started looking for b/n and Allanah, seeing as I didn't see them on the train and couldn't see them getting off the train, I started thinking they had been left at Hogwarts.
Oh goodness.
I spotted Danielle and Aisha through the crowd and ran to them. And right next to them was b/n and Allanah.
"Wow thanks for waiting for me."
"Sorry, its just exciting right? Coming home for Christmas!" Allanah quickly spoke like a mad woman.
"Riiiight."
"So, who wants to go home?" Danielle asked, messing up my hair.
"Hey! Paws off." I growl at her.
"Ooh, feisty little wolf." (oh my gosh the originals. ah my heart.)

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎MorningOf21December☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎(heh, my birthday.)

"So, do you want to EXPLAIN why you didn't allow me to go to Romania?" I asked, well shouted at Danielle and Aisha.
"Well I mean, 1. Dragons are dangerous 2. Dragons are dangerous and 3.Dragons.Are.Dangerous." Aisha spoke, almost as slowly as Professor Snape.

"Okay. Still find it rude." I mumble as I ate breakfast.
"What was that?" Danielle asked, turning her head and looking as if her eyes were about to pop out of her head.
"Nothing, mother."
"It better have been nothing."

☀︎︎☀︎︎SkipToChristmasBecauseWhyNoTTT☀︎︎☀︎︎
I was having a very nice dream about dragons when I got woken up by a loud shout.

"Y/N! THERE'S A FEW BOYS IN THE FIREPLACE!"
"WHAT?"
"THERE'S A FEW BOYS IN THE FIREPLACE! THEY SAID THEY'RE HERE FOR YOU!"
"OH MY GOSH ARE SANTA'S ELVES REAL? I'LL BE DOWN IN A MINUTE!!!"

I rushed to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, brushing my hair with the my non dominant hand, spitting out the toothpaste, cleaning the toothbrush, and accidentally the hair brush, and I flew downstairs, eager to meet santa's little helpers.

"OKAY IM COMING!" I yell as I race down the stairs and into the living room.
"Wait, you're not elves." I say with a pout as I stare at Draco, Blaise, Theo and Amir.
"Nope. Now come here you." Theo was the first to speak, trying to pull me into a hug.
"Ew you're covered in ash." I say, pushing him back.
"Oh come on, just a little hug?" Theo and Blaise say as they step out of the fireplace.
"No!" And with that, all the boys started to chase me around the living room.
"What's all the commotion in here about?" Danielle asked as she walked into the living room. "Ah, playing kiss chase I see."
We all stop running and stand still.
"Gross! That's icky." I whine and run to the kitchen.

                                ☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
"We wanted to say thankyou for our presents." The 4 boys spoke as we began eating breakfast.
"Oh, well you didn't need to come through the fireplace. Could've saved you, you know, being covered in ash." I look at them.
"Better in person." Draco says with a smile. "I really liked the gifts. Except from the 'how to not be a snobby prat' book. I'm not a prat!"
"Yes you are. You better read it." I laugh with the others, while Draco stares, his cheeks reddening.
"I particularly liked the book on how to win quidditch without cheating. I hope you got the rest of the team that book. Merlin knows they need it." Amir says with a laugh.
"Oh, I did. They better read it, dirty cheats." I laugh with him.