Not Normal Day...

Começar do início

We started walking when I felt someone push me. It's Jean again. I sighed as he taunted me. Marco tried to stop Jean with Armin. They both didn't like Jean bugging people, but he's good at ignoring them.

"Dammit Jean!" "What is it Eren?" He laughed.

He started taunting me more when he was about to hit me. But someone stopped him.

"Oi. How about you stop and mind your own god damn business." I got scared again. It was him. Jean pushed me and walked away with Marco. I got nervous when the man looked down at me.

"Oi, brat. You ok?" He asked as he put his hand down. I hesitantly grabbed it as he pulled me up strongly.

"Yes I-I'm fine..." He smirked at me again.

"Good." Then he started to walk away.

"Wait!" I called after him. He turned around and faced me.

"What's your name?" I asked nervously.

"Levi. How about you?"

"E-Eren..." He smirked again.

"Ok then. Eren." He walked away then.

"Are you ok Eren? You look so scared." Armin asked. "I'm just fine." I lied again.

We walked to our first class. Social studies. We all sat down when I saw Levi at the front. Oh shit. Armin sat in front of me and turned around.

"You ok?" I nodded.

"Class, this is our new student Levi. Levi, have a seat next to... Eren." Fuck.

Levi walked over to me and sat down in the chair next to me. I didn't look anywhere but at the back of Armin's head. I know he was looking at me though. I felt his dark gaze burn into the side of my head. The class seemed to be forever when we went to gym. He was there also. When we all started to change, his locker was next to mine. Fuck. I felt my face get red when he took his shirt off and started changing. He was well built. I felt Armin grab my arm and pull me towards the bathroom area.

"Something's up with that guy." I whispered to him.

He nodded in agreement. We both hid in the bathroom and got changed when I heard the gym teacher scream

"CLASS STARTED!!!!" We ran out.

We did nothing but jog. It was uncomfortable for me. It felt like forever until school ended. I have many classes with him. It scared me. I felt my phone buzz and I saw it was a few of my friends.

Avatar: party is tonight at 7:00 don't be late, shit buddy.

Horse bitch: did you need to get saved by your new boyfriend?

I sighed at Jean's text and responded.

Eren: piss off horse face. I didn't even know that dude's name until he told me after that.

Horse bitch: whatever

I sighed as I got other texts.

Freckled jesus: sorry about Jean. Again

Eren: don't worry about it. You can't control him. I'm used to it.

Freckles jesus: sorry...

Female chuck Norris: tell Armin to dress nice.

I laughed at Annie's contact name.

Eren: I see the ship.

Female chuck Norris: screw you.

Miss potato chick: don't forget to bring food.

Oooh Sasha.

Eren: how many potatoes?

Miss potato chick: every. God. Damn. One.

I got another text by Ymir.

Yammir: what do you think Historia would like me to wear?

Eren: nothing ;D

Yammir: nah, it may excite the wrong people.

Eren: jesus...

Yammir: nvm I found something. But don't be shocked if I came naked.

Eren: jesus..

I laughed at the texts I had and then I walked up to my apartment in the building. Armin and Mikasa went ahead, since I had to do a little shopping. For an outfit and food. Connie then texted me again.

Avatar: me and Sasha sent a theme. Hipster or punk.

Eren: aw shet Yus I got the perfect outfit.

Avatar: don't be late or I'll throw my shit at you in a bag.

I ran upstairs and got changed. I was excited but a little nervous. Levi was gonna be there...