Getting the Job

This is MY FIRST ever..um...writing thingy...so...please don't kill me for my horrible spelling, grammar or punctuation..okay let's get started...I guess.
Y/N's POV
Today was the day you have been dreading for the past couple days. Your parents said that you'd have to get a job by today, and if you didn't... Well, they're gonna have to kick you out sooner or later.So with a sigh you get up from your cozy ,warm bed. You got some "normal" looking clothes on.
Slowly and extremely quietly you rush down the stares carful not to wake your parents. Once down stares, you sprint to the kitchen as if there was no tomorrow. You ate you favorite morning meal. In the silence of your so called 'home', you read the open jobs in the newspaper. While sitting down to enjoy some [favorite morning drink] you spot a job that pays a good amount of money for just sitting there and watching cameras.
"Freddy Fazbear's Pizza." You mumbled . You took your red sharpie and circle it. Then you keep looking at the other suggestions.
~time skip through Vincent and his toast wife~
You walk to the address of the dinner. Then it clicked.
"Oh! I used to see this, when I was on the bus going to school!" You were acting a bit different then you normally do. You were...happier?
As you arrive, it's about 10 am your still thinking about random stuff, (yes. deal with it) and a man about an inch or two taller than you said,
"Excuse me miss?" He had a hat that said the word 'security'. He had a round face. And his eyes were hazel from what you could see..
"Excuse me??" He sounded irritated.
" Oh..um sorry..." you turned. "I was wondering about..the night job," You stammer ,"Is it still a-available?...if not that's okay." You quickly finishing thinking you've embarrassed your self enough.
"Y-yeah the jobs still open...Mike...your name?" He said.

Mike's POV
"Y/N". She responded shyly. Damn I know I don't know her at all,but she was adorable already.(what am I doing with my life) "Okay, Y/N,Y....your job will start at 12:00 so be here at 11:30.." I hesitated. I didn't want anther person to get hurt.. "Okay...um thanks for the job...", she said in a soft voice.