Please Don't Go to Sleep

The entire first floor went down in flames. But the firefighters said that it could be rebuilt. Everybody did end up staying at Windemere. For the next week. Us liars had a great time. Except for that first night. To see Granddads face like that, it killed me. I couldn't sleep
"Are you awake?" Gat whispered next to me. I only nodded me head on rolled over to put my head on his shoulder.
"I shouldn't have lit the match." I whispered into his shirt. He hugged me tighter. I felt so at home to be here next to the person that I love. And have all of my lairs with me. "Tell me I wasn't wrong" I wanted to cry. To bleed on my Gat.
"You did the best thing possible for this family" he kissed me.
"Don't leave me." I barley whispered one our lips had departed from each other. I scooted up and out my head in his neck. He laid his ear on my head.
"I'm not going to leave you. I'm kind of stuck here anyway." He had the cutest smile on his face.
"I don't mean now, I mean ever." I looked at him. Directly in the eyes. "I love you. More than is probably healthy." I said. I kept his gaze until he kissed me again.
I rolled over and he put his arms around me.
"Say it again" I asked him
"I love you"
"Will you do one more thing for me?" I said as I was starting to fall asleep
"I'd do anything for you." He kissed me on the temple
"Talk. I don't care about what. Just please don't go to sleep till I am." He kissed me again on the jaw and whispered sweet nothings in my ear until I passed out, basking in all of the love I felt.