Twenty Four😍

*a month later*
J A N E L L E

"Oh my god what if we don't work out"I said trying not to cry. "Don't cry baby y'all going to work just fine"I nodded then looked down at my dress. "I'm 7 in a half months pregnant"I said then they smiled. "Hey nene you ready"beenie asked covering his eyes.I laughed then gave an yes.The girls and my mother kissed me goodbye and went to their seats.

*play the song in the MM*

"Well baby you ready"I said then I feel a kick.I took a deep breath and walked out the room.I walked to the door and met with my father.
"You look beautiful"he whispered to me.I smiled and cried.We walked down the aisle.I seen kentrell rubbing his hands on his pants. "Treat her even better then you did before she's yours now"my father said then I grabbed his hands. "Thank you, please be seated. Today we gather to lift Janelle and Kentrell up in celebration of ever-lasting love. In the presence of their beloved family and friends, Evelyn Davis and Sherhonda Gaulden will pronounce their love through this ceremony and begin a lifelong journey together"the Priest said.I seen tears fall down kentrell face. "On this day, we offer gratitude for the blessings that have been bestowed upon Kayla Lockheart and Marquis Davis. In this fast-spinning, always-changing world they have at last found peace and comfort in one another. Their love is a testament to their faith: both Janelle Davis and Kentrell Gaulden always maintained faith that they would find their other half. This ceremony is a tribute to their most unique love story and a promise of a beautiful future ahead. There are no limits that love cannot surpass, and we see that here today.Before we begin, the couple have asked Regina to give this special speech"I smiled as she came to the microphone. "From the day I seen kentrell and janelle together I knew they were meant for each other.Kentrell gives janelle the love and passion she needs"she said. "Not every relationship is perfect but their prefect for each other and I love them together"I was full blown crying.She left off the stand and sat next to joe and kyrin. "Thank you. As we begin, we ask that every witness here today close their eyes for just a moment. Imagine your best memory of Janelle and Kentrell.To surround this couple with love and support, we ask that you offer that memory to the heavens with sentiments for a beautiful beginning to this special chapter of theirs. Please take just a moment....does this couple have your blessing"everyone yelled 'yes'. "Mr.Gaulden and Ms.Davis are you ready to exchange vows"the Priest asked and we nodded. "My darling janelle, remember the very first day we met? From the moment I saw you, I knew, I just knew that you were The One, the one I MUST spend my life with. Our courtship has been the happiest period of my life because, in that time, you become not just my lover and companion, but also my best friend. I want to be your lover, your companion and your best friend for the rest of my life. I promise to love and cherish you, to keep you close and, with faithfulness, to be your support and help in times of need, to make you laugh and to hold you when you cry and to always show you the respect and honor you so deserve until I close my eyes on this Earth for the very last time."Janelle today I take you to be my wife.Together we will create a home and life that is truly beautiful and filled with love and light and life and laughter. I vow to love you as you are...and not how I may want you to be and to grow old by your side."kentrell spoke putting his hand on my stomach.I wiped my faces and cleared my throat. "What can I say that I haven't already said? What can I provide you that I haven't already given? My body, my mind, my soul and my heart. They're all yours. Everything that I have and everything that I am, belonged to you long before today. And I promise that it shall all be be yours forever. I will be yours forever. I will follow you anywhere you go and anywhere lead me to. Hand in hand. Heart in heart. Let's get on with this so that we can grow old together!From this day on, I choose you, my beloved kentrell, to be my dearest husband To live with you and laugh with you to stand by your side, and sleep in your arms to be joy to your heart, and food for your soul to bring out the best in you always, and, for you, to be the most that I can. I promise to laugh with you in good times, to struggle and support you in the bad times to offer you solace you when you are downhearted to wipe away your tears with my hands and my love to share with you all my riches and honours to play with you as much as I can until we grow old and, still loving each other sweetly and gladly, until our lives shall come to an end.Kentrell from the moment I first saw you, I knew you were the one with whom I wanted to share my life. Your eyes, heart, and mind inspire me to be the best person I can be. I promise to love you for eternity, respecting you, honouring you, being faithful to you, and sharing my life with you. This is my solemn vow."I said. "There is nothing more romantic and sacred than standing before all those dear to your hearts to declare your love to one another. This time-honored tradition is carried on only by those committed to a true life-long love story. I can feel that desire burning bright today"the Priest said as he started to cry. I looked around and watched as everyone had tears in their eyes. "Whew this wedding is very emotional"I said laughing.Kentrell laughed as well. "Let's begin. Janelle please repeat after me to offer your commitment to Kentrell.

I, Janelle take thee, Kentrell to be my lawfully wedded husband. I take you just as you are and in every form you may ever be. You are the light in my life and the beat in my heart. I promise to tend to your weakness just as I applaud your strengths. I promise to reach for your hand when I am lost. I promise to show you, day in and day out, that you are my everything. On this day, I give you my heart"he said. "I, Janelle take thee, Kentrell to be my lawfully wedded husband. I take you just as you are and in every form you may ever be. You are the light in my life and the beat in my heart. I promise to tend to your weakness just as I applaud your strengths. I promise to reach for your hand when I am lost. I promise to show you, day in and day out, that you are my everything. On this day, I give you my heart"I repeated then I wiped his tears. He smiled down at me.Why is this so long.i thought. "Ok kentrell,please repeat after me to offer your commitment to Janelle.I, Kentrell take thee, Janelle, to be my lawfully wedded wife. I take you just as you are and in every form you may ever be. You are the light in my life and the beat in my heart. I promise to tend to your weakness just as I applaud your strengths. I promise to reach for your hand when I am lost. I promise to show you, day in and day out, that you are my everything. On this day, I give you my heart"he said then kentrell repeated his words then I rubbed his hands. "Kentrell and Janelle as you exchange your rings today, you are also reinforcing your faithful commitment to trust, love, and romance. Each ring serves as a constant reminder that you are loved. Your beloved is giving you the most precious gift on Earth through love"Ben handed kentrell my ring then he slid it on my finger.Kayla handed me kentrell ring then I slid it on his finger. "By the power vested in me by the Universal Life Church Ministries, before your families and your friends, I now pronounce you lawfully and spiritually united. Please seal your marriage with your first wedded kiss."he wasted no time in kissing my lips. "I love you so much"he said then we walked down the aisle. He settled me in the car then got in and drove off. "I can't believe we're married"he nodded then rubbed my stomach.