𝟬𝟱. 𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗝𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗧

Start from the beginning

"No it's okay, I'm f-" Another cold breeze passes and I shiver. My quick shivering stops once I felt a jacket placed around my shoulder, bringing me warmth.

"Told you so," he cracks a smile.

"T-thank you." We finally reach the block where my house was at and I wished I had more time to know him better. Then I suddenly realize that I didn't even know his name. "I didn't get to catch your name by the way."

"Oh, I guess that we never formally introduced ourselves huh?" I giggle and give him a small nod. "My name is Semi, what's yours?"

[ 3rd POV ]

Before Y/N got to respond her phone starts ringing. She immediately knew who was calling her. Daichi. "I didn't even realize what time it was! I have to go! Thank you for walking me home Semi-san!"

She starts sprinting to her house and answer's Daichi's call. Semi wanted to stop her but she was fast and out of sight in a matter of seconds

I didn't catch your name.

Once Y/N reached the front of her house, she realized that she still had Semi's jacket on

Once Y/N reached the front of her house, she realized that she still had Semi's jacket on. She throws it into a nearby bush when she heard the door opening. "Why are you late? Where were you? Do you know how long I was waiting for you? What if some guy tried to take you away in a van?" Daichi starts bombarding his younger sister while she rolled her eyes. "Don't you roll your eyes at me! I was worried!"

"Daichi, I'm fine. I told you that I was going to the guitar shop to buy a string for my guitar."

"Yeah but Suga texted me that you were heading to the shop 30 minutes ago. It should have taken you 5 minutes to walk from the cafe to the shop, then 10 minutes to walk from the shop to the house, so what were you doing in the shop for 15 minutes?!"

"Geez calm down. It was just a busy day for the shop and it had one employee so that's why it took me so long." She lied. She knew that if she mentioned Semi, he wouldn't let her go outside on her own for weeks.

"That better be the reason why, Imma go take a shower now. Dinner is on the table." Once he left into the bathroom, she ran to the bush and quickly took Semi's jacket out. She took some leaves off of it as she walked inside the house.

She wanted to call him but soon realized that she didn't ask for his number. She mentally facepalms herself. How could she run off with his jacket without getting his number first?

She heads towards her room and hides the jacket behind some of her sweaters in the closet so Daichi couldn't see it. She feels her phone vibrate from her pocket, indicating that she got a text. She quickly checks it and that two people texted her at the same time.

 She quickly checks it and that two people texted her at the same time