Chapter 10: Misadventure

Start from the beginning

Bea: That was amazing Rosa!
Rosa: I know Bea, let's end them.

Mortis and Ignis were in an awe as the ladies approached them.

Mortis: This is it... Gloom and doom...

Ignis then thought of a plan that might work, he then grabbed Mortis and then threw him at Bea and while Rosa was distracted he then tripped her with his foot and he got up and then tried to land a kick but she ducked.

Rosa: That's the spirit mate!

She then activated her super and her plant pot gave her an armor and she had thorny gloves. Ignis was shocked as now Rosa tried to attack him but he swiftly dodged every single punch and jab from her. Bea then got up and tried to aim at Ignis' leg but Mortis attacked her and eliminated her.

Mortis: I'll save you!

He then used his super and aimed at Rosa as his bat swarm attacked her.

Rosa: Ah!

Ignis then grabbed his hammer and then went to attack her and eliminated her.

Mortis: We did it!

Ignis then gave him a thumbs up until some mines landed at them and they dodged them, they turned around to see Tick and Leon.

Leon: Hey guys!

Ignis waved at Leon but Mortis snatched his hand.

Mortis: What are you doing? They are the enemy, we must eliminate them!

Ignis then gave him a note.

"Party pooper 🙄"

Leon: Let's have some fun, right Tick?

Tick then made a sound as it began firing again with his mines.

Mortis: I'll handle the robot, you deal with the kid.

Ignis nodded as he then charged at Leon, but he then launched his shurikens at Ignis, only one hit him but he managed to swing his hammer to hit him but Leon ducked.

Leon: Nice moves, but check this out.

He activated his super.

Leon: Invisibility!

He then launched multiple shurikens at Ignis and he took multiple blows. He then thought of a plan.
Ignis then did a spinning and swinging rotation move so he can safe if Leon tried to attack him.

Leon: Oh come on! I can't get close to you! Not fair!

Ignis then put his foot behind and Leon tripped and his Invisibility wore off.

Leon: Your smart and agile, I'll give you the honors to eliminate me then.

Ignis gave him a thumbs up as he then eliminated Leon.

Mortis: Nice job with the brat.

Ignis turned to Mortis as he was done with Tick.

Mortis: The bomb robot was no match for Mortis the Magnificent, it was easy to dismantle- I mean eliminate...

He smiled with glee Ignis then gave him a note.

"Come on, stop fooling around and let's kick some *drill*"

Mortis: Fine...

They then went to find other teams.

"Minutes later"

The two won the match and were at the lobby.

Mortis: That was a nice match with you, we have great chemistry I would say.