"That guy was Tong. He used to be one of us and was like a brother to me, but that was before he...he..." a short paused, "he killed the one person that I love the most." Gulf's eyes widen at the new information he just heard but didn't say anything as he wanted Mew to finish his story first. "He killed Type and I saw it with my very own eyes, right in front of my two fucking eyes. And he just fucking ran away like a coward he is. I was determined to find him after that incident and wanted to kill him myself but he was untraceable and a few months after that I got the news that he was dead, shot right in the head. I thought karma had found his way to him so that I don't have to get my hands dirty but I guess I was wrong. Just when I thought I would never see his face again, he appeared in front of me like a devil being resurrected back to life. And he dares to touch you with his filthy hands..."

"Hey, hey, it's okay. He was just trying to clean my shirt, that's all," Gulf said, noticing the rising anger. Mew's ears had started to turn red from it, and his breathing quickens even at the mere memory of his Type being killed by the one he trusted the most and the idea of Tong touching Gulf was driving him mad.

"I'm really sorry to hear that," Gulf replied sympathetically as he kept rubbing circles over Mew's hand. "But don't you want to find out what really happened?"

"What else is there to find out? I told you I saw it with my own eyes."

"But seeing is not always believing, Mew." And that stopped Mew from whatever he wanted to say next. Type had once told him the exact same thing and when he looked at Gulf it was as if he was seeing Type in him. He knew Gulf was right and he couldn't deny the fact that no matter how much he hated Tong he knew deep down that he was still hoping it wasn't like what he saw, that there has to be some kind of explanation to it, but his rage and ego overcame him and kept pushing the thoughts away, instilling hatred instead.

"I don't want to have hopes on something that would only hurt me even more, Gulf" Mew replied, once again neglecting the inner voice that always tell him that Tong might be innocent. "What matters now is you and you only. I don't want the same thing that happened to Type to happen to you. I'm not ready to lose another person that I love."

Gulf's cheeks colored immediately upon hearing the L word from Mew. His eyes widened and his body stiffened. He didn't know what to respond or what to say to it and he felt like it was still too soon to be telling each other the L word eventhough he couldn't deny the feelings he had towards Mew was definitely love. The strong pull he felt towards Mew even on the first sight was indescribable and to think he felt that attraction when he was actually fucking tied to a chair by the man himself was insane!

Gulf turned his face away before Mew could notice his burning cheeks but it was too late. Even in the dark night, Mew could see it and he knew what he was doing to Gulf. He couldn't help but find it cute how Gulf looked and act like a baby when he was actually 185cm tall. With an instance, Mew pulled Gulf's face by his chin and leaned in for a soft kiss. The moment he tasted Gulf's plump chestnut lips his rage that he was feeling earlier completely washed off of him and he was engulfed by a warmth. Gulf closed his eyes and kissed him back immediately as if it was a muscle reflex, savoring the taste as his hand slid up to the back of Mew's neck, pulling him closer. The kissed remained soft and gentle and every kiss felt meaningful and just full of love as if it was their way of expressing their love towards each other. After a few moments, Mew pulled back and placed his forehead against Gulf's, their nose brushing each other slightly.

"I love you, Gulf, I know that now and I'm sure of it," Mew whispered and this time Gulf smiled, knowing exactly without a doubt how to respond and what he wanted to say.

"I love you too, Mr. Suppasit."

......

"Who what know?" Zee said, confused at what he just heard.